To All FL Studio Users!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikemaster G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
FL Studio is killing the beat-producing game!!! All the tighest beatz I've heard all use Friutloops and I'm telling every fucking Reason, Pro Tools, and SonicSynth bitches that they can't match with the FL Studio generation of great hot beat-makers.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Whoa son,,,lol,,I love FL just as much as the next user, but there are other apps out there that are just as sick. Reason is a monster and I'm startin to add that to the arsenal next week. (Fury is gonna school me) Aside from that,,,FL is a beast!!! I love it, it's easy, fun to use, and limitless. I'm sure the others are too, but I love it.

O

open mind

yeah man at the end of the day its what u are used to iam fuckin with ableton live,cubase,sonar,reason but i always return to fl cause iam used too and i accomplish goals faster.just my workflow.its really just a fuckin sequencer its what u put in what makes the difference.to each his own.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Tell em' why you mad son...LOL

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
whats next, a war cry to all the MPC users...lol... RS Soldiers...STAND UP!!!! I WILL NOT LOSE!!! I REFUSE TO BE BEATEN DOWN BY ALL THE RUBBER PAD BANGERS AND MOUSE CLICKERS... WE MUST EXTERMINATE THEM ALL B4 THEY POISON EACH AND EVERY GIRL AND BOY WITH WACK BEATS AND GENERIC SOUNDS... HAHA

da relic

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
It's all about the talent not the software/hardware used ... Just Blaze switched to software
in a video and everyone went crazy, and then next vid he was using hardware again ... &
That goes to show you it's the man/skills not the tools.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
U can't even put that shhhh on the shelf with Reason fool...lol.

In 20 days Reason 4.0 drops and u fruity punks will be further in the hole than you already are! More people might use it because it's cheap.....easy to bootleg and doesn't take any knowledge to freak. You have to do entirely too much tweaking and running it through out board gear just to put any bang in that shit. I know because after I ditched hardware it's the first software I turn'd to(bad move). I was one of the smart ones....I made the switch to Reason sooner rather than later!

Stress said he's going to start freakin' Reason....Skidflow has already made that switch. U never hear about Reason users ditching it and down grading to Fruit loops...mwah ha ha ha ha ha.

JOIN THE NEW MILLENIUM....GET REASON OR DIE A HORRIBLE HIP HOP DEATH U SNITCHES!

O

open mind

FL is very powerful in the right hands.

agreed.

U can't even put that shhhh on the shelf with Reason fool...lol.

In 20 days Reason 4.0 drops and u fruity punks will be further in the hole than you already are! More people might use it because it's cheap.....easy to bootleg and doesn't take any knowledge to freak. You have to do entirely too much tweaking and running it through out board gear just to put any bang in that shit. I know because after I ditched hardware it's the first software I turn'd to(bad move). I was one of the smart ones....I made the switch to Reason sooner rather than later!

Stress said he's going to start freakin' Reason....Skidflow has already made that switch. U never hear about Reason users ditching it and down grading to Fruit loops...mwah ha ha ha ha ha.

JOIN THE NEW MILLENIUM....GET REASON OR DIE A HORRIBLE HIP HOP DEATH U SNITCHES!

it gets its bad name cause most cats start with it so they weak anyway cause they just started that would happen with any other prog too.but fl studio is so user friendly that even lil drama boy gave it a try (just fuckin with you lol.) so um yeah in the right hand its a killer sequencer.

if everyone would start with reason then u would think uhhhhh waht???! u did that with reason? oh reason is wack but it aint its the user that is wack feel me?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
agreed.

it gets its bad name cause most cats start with it so they weak anyway cause they just started that would happen with any other prog too.but fl studio is so user friendly that even lil drama boy gave it a try (just fuckin with you lol.) so um yeah in the right hand its a killer sequencer.

if everyone would start with reason then u would think uhhhhh waht???! u did that with reason? oh reason is wack but it aint its the user that is wack feel me?

When u go from hardware to software you expect a drop off but the FL drop off was too dramatic. Stock sounds where terrible and if you have to tweak every little thing to get a bigger sound it's not worth fukkin wit IMO. Reason sounds are not hardware quality either but they are real close. (And yea OM..I should work for Propellerheads....lol) FL better step there game up because Reason 4.0 is light years ahead of them.

p.s. it's a given that nothing matters if you can't put it down musically. you can have a million dollar set up and if you suck.....u suck...ain't that right OM? j/k as well! lmbao

O

open mind

stock sound are terrible but they got some usabel sounds in it.like the boobass LMAO.
u got prob with stock sounds in fl ? its a sequencer get some VSTs homie.
:D

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
stock sound are terrible but they got some usabel sounds in it.like the boobass LMAO.
u got prob with stock sounds in fl ? its a sequencer get some VSTs homie.
:D

lol..VSTs..something else u don't have to do with Reason. Oh yea, and if I want the best sequencer money can buy I'll just dust off the MPC "homie".

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Not exclusively.....the only way I could really concentrate on software is to leave hardware alone for awhile. Now that I have good grasp of software I'll implement both in the future. I'm really eyeing the MV8800 so the MPC probably won't last once it is dusted off and put back into my game. The MV is a beast...it's just so damn big. Everytime I go to the Guitar Center I fuck wit it! It's the shit!

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 215
Man, I was a FL faithful for 3 years. I started on that shit and I really wasn't trying to fuck with anything else until I was basically forced to do it....TAKE IT FROM ME FL HEADS...STOP BEING LAZY AND STEP OUTTA YA COMFORT ZONE AND FUCK WITH REASON. THATS WHY CATS WON'T FUCK WITH IT BECAUSE FL MAKES YOU LAZY. WHEN I STARTED FUCKIN WITH REASON IT WAS LIKE A BIG WAKE UP SLAP IN THE GRILL. I SAID TO MYSELF "YOU COULD HAVE BEEN MAKING HOTTER SHIT ALONG TIME AGO" because I had Reason just as long as I had FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.