To all my SNEAKERHEADS...

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I'm not sure if you guys have been keeping up with this but, NIKE just opened Pandoras Box with these:

http://nikemag.ebay.com/
It's for a good cause but, some of these bid prices are NUTS!!!!

I would love to have a pair for nostalgic reasons but, I think the general release price for these are gonna be way over my budget.
:p:

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Wow, those are ridiculous hahaha, but I gotta agree, the price is slightly ... absurd for lack of a better word.

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Wow, those are ridiculous hahaha, but I gotta agree, the price is slightly ... absurd for lack of a better word.

Yeah, those are auction prices. All the proceeding are going to Michael J Fox's foundation for parkisons research which is cool

I havent seen a retail price for em yet but given Nike's history thy will be in the $250-$350 range minimum. Which is still over my budget and like you said fucking "ABSURD"!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I been waiting for these forever. fucking pissed that theyre so high priced man.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
KD is going to break his ankles if he tries to hoop in the marty mcfly's LOL. But I know these are stricly for looks.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
damn ... theyre ugly, to each his own though and thumbs up for the cause.

My recently scored bordeaux air max 1's ftw!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
KD is going to break his ankles if he tries to hoop in the marty mcfly's LOL. But I know these are stricly for looks.

Funny you say that because his shoes are lowtops...lmao

I want a pair so badly..... I'd rock them out like I'm about to go to space.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Do they lace themselves?
If not, then they are not complete.

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Well thats dumb, They went through all that trouble to try and swipe the patent from under Blake Bevin and they don't even use it. And in the shoes that they're the most relevant in, no less.

They said something about dropping the self lacing joints in 2015. Guess they figure the gotta keep the fiends salivating.

Nike is murdering cat right now though. With the Mags, The Yeezy 2 and the Concord 11s they wont have to release another shoe for the rest of 2011 if they just milked those releases.
CHOKEHOLD!!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah..I saw MJF on Curb your Enthusiasm (awesome show, btw) and it was tough seeing him like that....

If I had the money, I'd get them... They are freaking awesome...they just take me back and would not lose value at all....sell them in 20 years and you'd at LEAST get your money back.

members online