To be famous or not to be...is that the question?

T-Dash

Fo-net-ic-ly Spee-kin
ill o.g.
I was wonderin' what ya'll think about fame. If you made it big would you be quiet and be behind the scenes or loud and be all over the place? Also, would you prefer to be huge to the extent of someone like Eminem or remain relativly unknown like someone like DJ Shadow or Tonedeff? Should be interesting...

C

Copenhagen

I just want the money and pussy...forget fame. If I could be without and not loose out on promotion by staying behind the scenes then you could call me ghost...

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
i just want to live comfortably and continue my art -- the main thing though is getting people to understand my expression of art and positively influencing them -- so i guess i care less about the fame

fiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
yea word - i can deal with the $ and the respect but if i was hungover one day or something and went to the drugstore for some aspirin and some dude was like "yooooo!!!!!!! what's up!!!!! blaibbity fuckin' blah" and im blind hungover and like "go away" then that shit is "news"

that would be shitty

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Me personally i would be like the guy thats down with the neptunes. Theres Pharell and theres the "other guy" the asian looking guy i think. everyone knows who he is and he's very famous but he's not in the spotlight like pharell is. I would want to be famous on that level.

Treynine39

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah, you right. Chad Hugo aka "THe Other Guy" is playing it right. He's famous enough to be respected, but not too famous to where his privacy is getting blown all over.

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Damn !All I want is money !!I don't want produce in my parents home until my thirty years old man!
Peace!!

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i will be happy just being paid well and recognized for my hard work. i will stay behind the seene cooking up some hot track as long as they throw my name in here and there that all.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I would love my work and music to be super famous...not my face. Not just because I couldn't give up my privacy. It's just that a lot of people jump into music just to be famous and I would like remain The anonymous Ominous to prove I ain't in it for the fame...just trunk subwoofer time.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
not me.... as much as i am not into the whole MTV thing, i want to be visable and vocal. i dont care for the fame aspect in and of itself, but i do want the influence that comes with it... i plan on being politicaly active in regards to some issues and visable people always create great awareness..... regardless of their position, wether people agree or not. ijuswannabeheard!!!1

B

BeatTRibe

I just want to make music and maybe make a living from it...fame just eats people up...uses them up and spit them out.