Tomorrow is the end of my military path!!!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Howdy My Dear Friends,

I shall be released from the IDF (Israel Defense Force) TOMORROW! I'm leaving tonight, heading to the 'center reception & recruit base'. The time has come; i've completed my 3 years of mandatory service. Damn, i'm so happy!!! :D

Next, I shall get a job & work a little 'till October 2007. Then, i'll start my academic journey. I shall probably study "SOCIAL WORK". And continue on :)

THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU, FOR THE LOVE & POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT :thumb:

As I keep saying: NOTHING REMAINS THE SAME, EVERYTHING CHANGES AND EVERYTHING RETURNS. CYCLE OF LIFE.

One Love Fam,
Wings

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That's brilliant news.....enjoy your freedom(?) :)

Good luck with your studies bro...you definitely deserve it. I'm sure you'll excell at social work or anything along those lines; I'm sure everyone would agree you're always considering and willing to help others.

Peace bro..

T

The Bastard

Howdy My Dear Friends,

I shall be released from the IDF (Israel Defense Force) TOMORROW! I'm leaving tonight, heading to the 'center reception & recruit base'. The time has come; i've completed my 3 years of mandatory service. Damn, i'm so happy!!! :D

Next, I shall get a job & work a little 'till October 2007. Then, i'll start my academic journey. I shall probably study "SOCIAL WORK". And continue on :)

THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU, FOR THE LOVE & POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT :thumb:

As I keep saying: NOTHING REMAINS THE SAME, EVERYTHING CHANGES AND EVERYTHING RETURNS. CYCLE OF LIFE.

One Love Fam,
Wings
do they give you chedda for that (gangster talk for monies)

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
good to hear it son, finally!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Good News I called the Mosad and told them how lost you will be without the structure of military life and they have an opening!! No dont thank me really...Its the least I could..

*caccckk..... arrgghhh.... mmhhffmmm... choke....gasp..ok ok I'll call back..OOF..say it was a mistake!Oww!*

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That's good news...congrats on making it through.....

Now you can enjoy yourself just a tad more....

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
THAT'S IT! I'M OUT OF THE ARMY! Just got back home. OH HAPPY DAY! :thumb:

Thanks a lot for the love guys, best regards!

All The Best,
Wings

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Time To Partay!!!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats wassup. glad to see you out of harms way. well earned homie. good luck on your lifes many journeys.

T

The Bastard

u should pop off mad rounds in the air since itll be the last time u have prolly have yur hands on a rifle for a while

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
damn wing FFS YES!!!! im a stoked mate really really stoked, im so happy you came thru unscathed, specially with the war on terror, we were both new to illmuzik when you went out, now we vets and still here, yes mate, COLLAB COLLAB COLLAB!!!! seen