RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
word killin it!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
how come i wasnt impressed. he was mediocre to me. No im not talkin like im the best. just my opinion.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Those were some radical battle-freestyles, I can't remember hearing tonedeff before; I bought a mixtape that I heard maybe once so i can't remember but he's been around for like 10plus years or more. battling is a technique that he's definitly trained on.

---------

Elementree said:
Hes ok but he got nothin on jae millz or murda mook. They would destroy that guy

hahah how can you possibly say that? the battle against manifest he didn't find the feel but the others were very good; he mentioned a Tito J. reference in two seperate battles.. so that was kinda weak but he is on a caliber where it's just funny to have someone come out like he ain't shit. I actually have an autograph from tonedeff, came w/ cd I bought, but have never heard of jae millz or murder mook.. I doubt they would destroy tonedeff.
where are they from? they sound like way deep down south where they don't have electricty :yes:
-------------------------------

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
^^^
You obviously are not keen on the nyc mixtape scene. Jae Millz and Murda Mook are huge underground battle rappers from Harlem. Millz destroyed Jin and he also gave it to mook one time but he has battled with shellz, ness, and about every upcoming battle mc from NYC and completly destroyed them. Are u familiar w the radio station hot 97. Its all new york shit man andd yes alot of these rappers havent had electricity because they were raised in slum crackhouses. As for being from the south, youve got to be kidding me

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
yea.. Mook and Millz would kill em. Serious Jones would prolly even murk em.

Smak DVD bitches.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Elementree said:
^^^
You obviously are not keen on the nyc mixtape scene.

HAHAHAAHA im obviously not.. i live in oklahoma workin on more than one project at a time plus have a plethora of other shit i do for kicks.. interesting to hear about these dope battle mcs though

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
HAHAHAAHA im obviously not.. i live in oklahoma workin on more than one project at a time plus have a plethora of other shit i do for kicks.. interesting to hear about these dope battle mcs though

lol but still.

anyway this is going off topic guys :) back on topic:

I will finish watching the rest of the video later. i turned it off halfway thru