Top 10 A.I. Websites For Lazy Music Producers

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
The fun part about making music is making the music and learning to make the music, not getting somebody or something else to do it lol.
That isn't the purpose of the video. Even the author says the same thing pretty much as you. These are mostly just tools if you actually look at the video. The title itself is misleading.

That isn't the purpose of the video. Even the author says the same thing pretty much as you. These are mostly just tools if you actually look at the video. The title itself is misleading.
I was talking more about the concept of AI assisted music, I should have watched the vdeo, fair point. But as a producer I think its only cheating ourselves from learning by using AI. The more I have learned over the many years have given me an invaluable arsenal of techniques and understanding to make things work together. But yeah, now Ive smoked my joint Ill check the video out.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
I was talking more about the concept of AI assisted music, I should have watched the vdeo, fair point. But as a producer I think its only cheating ourselves from learning by using AI. The more I have learned over the many years have given me an invaluable arsenal of techniques and understanding to make things work together. But yeah, now Ive smoked my joint Ill check the video out.
LOL, exactly. It can be natural for old heads like us to not particularly embrace newer techniques or technology assisted music making. I liken it to new bedroom producers vs. studio producers of back in the day. With the advent of better computers and software, it has rendered the need for many to skip expensive studio setups. All-in-all, these A.I. tools will be time/money savers not human replacers (yet). I think overall it can be a good thing although I would agree that A.I generated music itself (like complete beats or songs) is not there from a quality perspective; just like with other applications of A.I. in other fields like writing and art, etc... However, as a technical careerist, I like new cutting edge technology and don't mind dabbling here and there if it saves time & money and actually helps.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
This guy made an interesting comment on the video.
1665863971470.png

This guy made an interesting comment on the video.
View attachment 6576
The way a lot of young beatmakers work now is they get a splice subscription, throw some loops of the same key together and they think they have it all figured out. Its the modern version of Hip Hop Ejay.
Music-producer-meme-780x439.jpg

I agree about be yourself, its essential. I dont see the point in sounding like somebody else. It can be education to try and copy a certain sound for a track here and there but to totally bite another persons style lacks imagination. For example, if somebody wants a Dre beat, they can go to Dre and get a Dre beat. I remember when freshness, originality and dopeness were essential parts of being a hip hop artist and biting was a cardinal sin. Even though the whole genre is built from biting old records, lmao. But hey, it is what it is.

Last edited:

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
I bet if we were frozen for 50 years (no, just 10 years) and woke up. Music production will look a lot different than it does for most people than it does now. Taking Moore's Law into consideration that computer power will exponentially get better (every 2 years) these A.I. tools and systems are gonna make things a lot different and we all gotta be ready if we want to remain relevant and competitive.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
The way a lot of young beatmakers work now is they get a splice subscription, throw some loops of the same key together and they think they have it all figured out. Its the modern version of Hip Hop Ejay.
Music-producer-meme-780x439.jpg

I agree about be yourself, its essential. I dont see the point in sounding like somebody else. It can be education to try and copy a certain sound for a track here and there but to totally bite another persons style lacks imagination. For example, if somebody wants a Dre beat, they can go to Dre and get a Dre beat. I remember when freshness, originality and dopeness were essential parts of being a hip hop artist and biting was a cardinal sin. Even though the whole genre is built from biting old records, lmao. But hey, it is what it is.
LOL, not just producers. Also rappers, especially one's with nothing to manage. Put out a song or two and think a manager is the logical next step. Lol.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well it looks like a website that does what some of these tools do nowadays like Izotope RX and it automatically extracts. That's dope. I've used RX a few times when there were some drums in the way of something really dope I wanted to sample, but it's not always the ideal solution. I like the challenge of having to chop around the drums hits and get what I want, rather than just use a tool to take the drums out.

It's a great concept and very useful when it's really needed but the way I sample I prefer the challenge. There are sometimes when the sample won't get processed 100% of course. Like the example this guy gives is great but listen to how clean his mix is. But take a 1970s Funk track with all kinds of shit in it and it might work, but there most likely will be some artifacts and/or dropouts that are noticeable, but if you add your own drums on top it's no big deal.

I have no issue with this kind of software, however, I really don't want some tool to come along one day (it's most likely already here in Beta) where you just use your phone and go "BEATBOT - MAKE A DRILL BEAT". Then:

Explosion Explode GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

dude holy shit, actually THAT was my first daw, not magix. I remember being like 6 or something when I found the thing in my brothers computer and started playing around. then he reinstalled windows 7 and apparently the cd was corrupted. I was hoping to find the app for so long after that lol.

ngl tho, the splice thing does worry me. especially cuz like, if you pirate the sounds on splice they can't really do anything to u since the sounds are royalty free. what are they gonna do, track you? it's fucked up. you could win an entire illmuzik seasons just in 10 days work.

(if you're interested in the maths by any chance, it's like if u get to mix a track in 10 mins, 5 mins to pirate the sounds and put them on top of eachother in the daw and 5 mins for post-prods n cymbals n shit like that then that's a whole beat made in 20 mins (I tried it, it's really that easy). make beats for 2h every day, that's 6 fucking beats a day. 10 days of that gives u like 60 beats, so congrats lad, you have a whole year's worth of beats with unique and high-quality sounds on u already. 30 beat fights and 30 beat it ups each year and do the beat this/warzone's with original stuff or the super cool ones. you don't even need to win a single one of those (I'll prove it later), just have fun there.

for the sake of realism let's just assume you win 33% since that's just the average illien win% (I'm sure you'd win more cuz beat fights are 50/50 and people mess up their win% by joining warzones/beat this!, but considering 33%); that's bout 210 points just from the wins. you get 3 points on lost beat fights, so u get bout 60 points there. you also get a 2nd place on most beat it ups cuz the 3rd beat usually sounds retarded, so assuming there's a 66% 2nd place chance (if not winning), that gives u bout 45 points as well.

all n all you got 315 points there just from the 2 battles. that alone would've won you seasons 2021/22 (if I didn't exist), 2020/21 (2GooD won the fucking battle that and still couldn't get any more than 308), not 2019/2020 cuz 2GooD was god tier that season, and then literally every single season that came before that.

of course I didn't steal shit like that last year, and I don't recommend doing it unless you have the will to stop copying folks after the 10 days (or if you don't love making music and u just wanna make money or something. then it's a brilliant plan) cuz it's fucking addictive and it's corrupts your creative ear, but this is just a view of how easy it is to deez around as long as you have the ear for it. that aside, if anyone calls you a lifeless loser you can just start a beatstars account and put all the 60 beats on sale. 0.5$ each sells in a week gives u 30$ ez. with that you can by a province in Iran or Venezuela and start a private army. later on find who was making fun of you and raid their moms house.)

dude holy shit, actually THAT was my first daw, not magix. I remember being like 6 or something when I found the thing in my brothers computer and started playing around. then he reinstalled windows 7 and apparently the cd was corrupted. I was hoping to find the app for so long after that lol.

ngl tho, the splice thing does worry me. especially cuz like, if you pirate the sounds on splice they can't really do anything to u since the sounds are royalty free. what are they gonna do, track you? it's fucked up. you could win an entire illmuzik seasons just in 10 days work.

(if you're interested in the maths by any chance, it's like if u get to mix a track in 10 mins, 5 mins to pirate the sounds and put them on top of eachother in the daw and 5 mins for post-prods n cymbals n shit like that then that's a whole beat made in 20 mins (I tried it, it's really that easy). make beats for 2h every day, that's 6 fucking beats a day. 10 days of that gives u like 60 beats, so congrats lad, you have a whole year's worth of beats with unique and high-quality sounds on u already. 30 beat fights and 30 beat it ups each year and do the beat this/warzone's with original stuff or the super cool ones. you don't even need to win a single one of those (I'll prove it later), just have fun there.

for the sake of realism let's just assume you win 33% since that's just the average illien win% (I'm sure you'd win more cuz beat fights are 50/50 and people mess up their win% by joining warzones/beat this!, but considering 33%); that's bout 210 points just from the wins. you get 3 points on lost beat fights, so u get bout 60 points there. you also get a 2nd place on most beat it ups cuz the 3rd beat usually sounds retarded, so assuming there's a 66% 2nd place chance (if not winning), that gives u bout 45 points as well.

all n all you got 315 points there just from the 2 battles. that alone would've won you seasons 2021/22 (if I didn't exist), 2020/21 (2GooD won the fucking battle that and still couldn't get any more than 308), not 2019/2020 cuz 2GooD was god tier that season, and then literally every single season that came before that.

of course I didn't steal shit like that last year, and I don't recommend doing it unless you have the will to stop copying folks after the 10 days (or if you don't love making music and u just wanna make money or something. then it's a brilliant plan) cuz it's fucking addictive and it's corrupts your creative ear, but this is just a view of how easy it is to deez around as long as you have the ear for it. that aside, if anyone calls you a lifeless loser you can just start a beatstars account and put all the 60 beats on sale. 0.5$ each sells in a week gives u 30$ ez. with that you can by a province in Iran or Venezuela and start a private army. later on find who was making fun of you and raid their moms house.)
OHH And side note: if you're super greedy and wanna win the major battles too push master levels to +9 db and hope for the best. even if you don't win your enemies will regret messing with you.

also take the ones that performed well in the major battles and use them in the battle that. if they don't let u down there's a 50 points laying there all dressed up in full stockings n a catwoman costume craving you. unless you get djfeedme'd in r1.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Good question. It is a feat to separate oneself from all the noise that is out there.
I'm coming more from the angle of. Music is so expendable. Even for me, I'll find a song i really like. maybe it'll get 5 play. then I'm done with it.

People and things often only seem to be 'relevant' for like a week or some shit. Who's even still relevant? Kanye? Drake? That's about it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
People and things often only seem to be 'relevant' for like a week or some shit. Who's even still relevant? Kanye? Drake? That's about it.
This is why if you browse a place like TMZ, it's all names you've never heard of before. Who? Whooooooo? It's like there's a new celebrity or artist each week.