Top 3 most underrated Producers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
SoopaFly, Battle Cat, Fred Wreck

*This is just the Top Underrated but here in Cali we have alots of great producers very underrated*

bootl3g

ill o.g.
TKNK said:
SoopaFly, Battle Cat, Fred Wreck

*This is just the Top Underrated but here in Cali we have alots of great producers very underrated*
yep the westcoast has been slept on

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I'd have to say Havoc of Mobb Deep.

Also, I'mma take it old school on ya'll - Afrika Bambaataa (Planet Rock fame); Brice (remember Mantronixx);

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Dj Quik
Hi Tek
Battle Cat

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Alchemist, JR, Darkchild

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Yeah definately Johnny J, hi-tek and yo, fuck it but.....EMINEM. People complain that his beats sounds all the same, but what about Dr. Dre who you can see 3000 miles away he produced a beat or Alchemist who mostly flipps samples the same way? I love Dr. Dre and I love Alch too, i'm just saying that Eminem has his own style so it's normal that his beats are similar. But when you hear is beats, a lot of them have depth in it, he's one of the few beat maker who don't sample who actually makes a beat evolves and adds changes. Although, i have to say that The Eminem Show production he did, whick his is first album he produced, are still 2day the best he did

Phi'Zik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the producer of Killarmy : 4th disciple !
I like his dirty sample style with movie/tv voices. The first killarmy's album is really a wu-classik.
Anybody have news of my man 4th disciple ?

veon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Phi'Zik said:
the producer of Killarmy : 4th disciple !
I like his dirty sample style with movie/tv voices. The first killarmy's album is really a wu-classik.
Anybody have news of my man 4th disciple ?

Phizik you so wack you could make it for a baseball bat. Does the word " UNDERRATED " mean enything to you? Or you wanna tell us 4'th D is underrated but you like it in an odd sort of way? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online