Track Out Beats In Reason ? How

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My boy wont tell me how lol

but he said you can set up your mixer and audio splitter to have your joints tracked out.

I dunno - anyone do this ?

I know you can solo and export one at a time - but im ean an all in one solution

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Buckwild has always been way under the radar, dude never gets the props he should!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I think if you have a second prgm that you rewire to you can route your midi channels to individual channels in another prgm and then batch export from that prgm, but i always just spend the 2 seconds that it takes to just solo the tracks and then combine them later in another software if i even bother bouncing to another prgm....I usually just rewire to Live and not even bother with exporting all the tracks to another prgm.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah - Thats what i been doing with live.

I just setup midi tracks from reason - and track in live..you dont even have to bounce to audio.

I guess i been doing it correct then

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
--- WRONG ---- if you click the 'X' next to the pic of the device on the track line it will kill that trk on the wav. output... so what i would do is.... 'X' everything... and un X em 1 by 1 .....

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
DaSon said:
My boy wont tell me how lol

but he said you can set up your mixer and audio splitter to have your joints tracked out.

I dunno - anyone do this ?

I know you can solo and export one at a time - but im ean an all in one solution

I think i know what he means.. i think .. i do something alittle Similar..

Lets say i use just 1 mixer for songs well what i would Do is Set up 3 mixers

1- for the beat

2- for Diff Ideas on the Mix of the beat

3- thats the the track out Mixer

the Splitters are taking the Shit from Mixer one and Splitting them to to on the other mixers.. So u have

the Beat, Alternative mix or Ideas and the Track out.. So no matter what im doing on Mixer one thats automatically being Split right to mixer 3 which is setup in track out mode

Am i confusing u?

I prolly am :(

anyway then if i was using lets save LIVE.. i would set up a template in that to read certain chanels on reason.. So when i open live and reason i would just hit record and play i dont need to wire anything just open both and hit record

is that what he is talking about?

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yeah, i guess talk to the homie then?!.....Sounds like hes got some personal template loaded everytime that he uses to do some sort of track exporting?...But it sounds kinda vague. As far as what NN said, if thats what u meant in yer initial question, then i completely misunderstood what you were trying to figure out, tho jus for the record i often do the same thing too with my mix...but that seems like another topic all together>???