Traktor scratch 2 pro set up

Kaleidon

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hi i need help with my setup

i got the audio 10 hooked up with my technics but I don't have anything going into the phono port

how do i get it like traktor scratch pro 1 where you flip the switch to switch between vinyl and timecode?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
ts_setup_03.jpg

Well it should be turntable Out to audio10 In, which is what you have. I guess the problem is Out of the audio10 to the In of your mixer. What mixer? Do you mean your DJ mixer? Because with that picture above, it should just be your audio10 to your computer with the USB connection.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
I hook up the rca from the out on the audio 10 to the cd inputs of my mixer and the output on my turntables to the input of the audio 10

right. for switching traktor from timecode to analog mixing, open the control panel > channel setup, and put a checkmark next to "direct thru" of the corresponding channel. it is in the audio 10 manual though...

Kaleidon

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
for fade's question its a dj mixer

and for your question: How do i switch time code to analog mixing on mac? i have the mac version of traktor scratch

right. for switching traktor from timecode to analog mixing, open the control panel > channel setup, and put a checkmark next to "direct thru" of the corresponding channel. it is in the audio 10 manual though...