Traxd'out

essentials919

ill o.g.
what up illmuzik this is essentials and skidmatick and i make up TRAXD'OUT we have an album in the works with our engineer Chris C. named Lyricist Papers:Confessions of an Emcee. Ive been rhyming since i was 16 and never have stopped and will never quit. Hip hop to me is more than just music its a lifestyle and i will be rocking it to death. The album we are constructing is full of boom bat beats and lyrics that will have you feeling it like when hip hop was HIP HOP. I dont play around i take it very seriously, i want to beable to kick rhymes for others to hear forever. Getting well known and makeing a comfortable living will be great but not the reason why i rhyme. i rhyme you you and the lifestyle. my goals include releasing 10 plus albums and being respected as a lyrical genius. I believe in paying dues paying homage i respect and honor the ones who paved the road for emcees like me. So whatever good comes out of this its all cause of them. So illmizik preciate what you have created for us to be able to converse and be who we are..Hip Hoppas..is priceless.
untill next time
Peace and Hip Hop
Essentials

@essentials919
@skidmatik
@traxdout
@chrismilescowan

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
You know what...it's obvious that we got ill on lock (lol), NC is about to take this thing up a notch...mark my words! NC is Hip Hop! Welcome E!

essentials919

ill o.g.
preciate all the love and Kontent no hard feelings i love a laugh too. I feel welcome and this site is amaxing and full of amazing and talented people Nc is hip hop and skidmatik and i are about to up the level the two tracks we have are just the beginning peace

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Welcome! Indulge and Enjoy!

members online