Treo 700 or Blackberry

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Anybody have either one? How do you like em?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I got the treo 600. But, they just came out with the 700. Im bout to cop it next week, but i was wondering bout the blackberry.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Everyone I know with a Blackberry loves it, but I'd personally go for the Treo 700. Just be prepared to deal with all of the bugs it has. You'll be removing the battery cover often to do soft resets. I'm sure patches will be released soon enough to fix the problems though.

Good Luck,

Ctrl

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the treo 700 is windows based so realy its just another pocket p.c. fone in a treo package.

depends on what u wanna do with it man. if you just wanna email/text, surf da web a lil, the basics go with the blackberry.

if u want the full multimedia capabilitys go with the treo

me personaly i chose the sidekick II ive had a sidekick since the 1st 1 released in 2002 and owned every model ever since. it has email (its own email client ex: yourname@tmail.com) thats simple and easy. and u can put 3 more pop accounts on it.

the web browser blows out any phone in its class and price point including the blackberry. the aim client on it is the next best thing to being on a computer on aim. and u can even go in aim chats from it. but no u cant direct connect or send transfer files.

so its up to your needs. go to howards forum. or fone scoop and do some research and decide.

B

bicedidit

i been usin the treo 650 for more than a year and i love it. i tweaked it so i can watch movies onit. rite now i got 4 episodes of south park on it. ive also got a 1gb memory card with a lot of music. its got a built in speaker that i use to listen to music with when im in the shower. the camcorder has come in handy on a couple of occasions, hehe... id like to get the 700, but unfortunately i need a new mixer, and i tend to spend more $ than i can afford, so i gotta stay focused on the mixer.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
I wanted to get a blackberry for the longest.. But i can never get my hands on one.. I gotta get rid of the i730 that i got from nextel