Tribe Is Back!

M

metrosoul

I just want to know people's opinions about tribe getting back together.

Rob-Les

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My favorite group of all-time. To me, their music represented what the culture is all about. Hopefully, they can come back with something hot, nah mean!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
GOOD TO HEAR ! I think it's gonna be a tuff journey for them to get back into the public's eye after being away for so long but i wish them success and I look forward to hearing them.

--dac

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
It's good to hear that they're back but it's going to be very hard for them to regain a fan base like they once had...I was a big fan but you know how it goes if they don't come out with bangers and keep up with the times it will be hard....Q-tip lost a lot of supporters after the failur of his solo debut(i liked breath and stop) and after his album failed he said hip hop is exploiting women too much which may be ture but he was a part of that with his first 2 solo videos

M

metrosoul

i know, thats so funny how he had those two videos filled with girls dancing and then he comes out with that statement after his album fails. I'm a fan but if they come out with some weak shit im going to be very dissapointed.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
nice to hear that they're back together -- i'll support them regardless -- i've always been a fan of tribe -- word up

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i wont support them REGARDLESS, but if they are nice, and by nice i mean nice, and not just the same style........ i will definetly buy the album....

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Ill believe it when i see it

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
ummm... "upgrading to compete"? i hope that that isnt what happens. i hope tribe just goes out and does tribe....... that doesnt mean be the same, but just do what they do. it doesnt matter what the rest of the industry is doing....... they dont really need an upgrade, but it would be interesting to see if they DOWNGRADE their beautiful style to compete with todays major artists (when you say hottest i assume you mean the ones that sell...) WHICH, HEY, SOULS ARE GOING AT SUCH AN AMAZING PRICE RIGHT NOW.... MIGHT AS WELL SELL IT WHILE THE DEMAND IS HIGH AND THE INTEGRITY AND VISION ARE AT AN ALL TIME LOW.

members online