trigger finger or mpd16...

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
bout to buy one or the other based on best recomendations. I us fruity loops 6 and adobe 1.5 which is easier to incorporated into my set up. which is better.

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
i use the trigger finger with fl6, if you get it youll have to program it yourself cuz i dont think it has any presets for fl. i created a fpc preset and just load samples into it. i dont know anything about the mpd16

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
what do you mean presets?

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
mpd 24 is out i believe. or will be out within a month. i think

z0n3d0u7

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Many, Many, Many different reason's..

"Hand's on", being the most important.

Ive got the MPD16.. And love it coupled with FL6, and NI Battery2. However, like some ppl say, the pad's have to be hit in the center [Cant be hit on corner's, atleast.], for it to register.

If your going to spend more then the $99 an MPD16 costs, Buy an MPD24, or Korg PADKontrol.

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
the trigger finger doesnt have a preset type interface to work with fl, like it does with reason or protools

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.

TachyonFresh

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i got the Padkontrol today (off-topic already i guess) and ive only had about 3 minutes of play time with it. Like everything very much so far, except I couldnt get the roll and flam functions to work with ableton.

Btw, I bought an Axiom 49 thinking them pads would be all I need......no, not the case, the pads kinda suck, thats why I had to buy the padkontrol.

Threadstarter, you might wanna go with the trigger finger cause seeing from a lot of videos, them pads can make ur creativity open up with the pressure-sensitivity.

O

open mind

i would suggest to get a midi board instead of a drum pad its just more usefull u can do your keys AND your drums with it.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Id def cop a mpd-24 now that its out....I have a trigger finger it gets the job done but the pads feel cheap in comparison to mpc pads....Plus if you can set the velocity curve on the pads like u can do on the trigger then thats all you need to do once you get it if they arent sensitive enough....