Trinidad or Mayorga?

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
So what's it gonna be?

I saw an interview where Mayorga said he was gonna let Trinidad hit him once as hard as he could.....and then proceed to crush him.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Trinidad is my peoples, but I think Mayorga got this one.

Rob-Les

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Tito will take this one. However, I am predicting that Mayorga will knock Tito down sometime around the 5 round or so due to Tito's absence from the ring and Mayorga's agressiveness. Tito will get back and beat his ass clearly. Tito by majority decision!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Damn....3 in a row for Mayorga! I was going for Mayorga but my boy Abysmal is way more into boxing and he told me stat wise, Mayorga isn't anywhere close to Trinidad. I haven't seen a Trinidad fight, but apparently he is nice. But, I have seen a Mayorga fight and I have to say...he is one of the toughest I have seen enter the ring.

If it goes to a decision, I'll give it to Trinidad because Mayorga couldn't win a decision against Spinx...which I thought was a robbery. He gave mad respect when he lost too. Rare in the ring.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Damn

You gotta admit, even though Mayorga got cleaned up, he is still gully.

You can't let Tito take two clean unanswered shots to your grill in the first round. That will take a round or two out of your fight.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
yeah, but those two punches still made Tito look like a punk. He should of knocked him out right then and there. I wanna see part two..lol. If mayorga didnt run outta gas,,,it might of been different. He came out to strong. Tito jus let him get tired.

Rob-Les

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
We'll never see part 2 as Mayorga supposely retires! Trinidad vs Hopkins 2, next.