triton with fruity

BourbanBoi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
can someone tell me how i can play the sounds that are on the triton in the fuity loops program,when i hook up the keyboard it just plays the sounds that come with fl program can anyone help me with this problem i'm having.......................holla at me

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lets us got to school for a moment....
When you hook up the triton to Fl, you wont get any sounds at all for the Fl is only taking triggers from the MIDI language commands which only sends informations such as which keys you press, how gently or how rough you push em or in some modified cases you'll have sliders like whats on a mixing board.
If you want get the sounds from your triton into FL, you gotta do some dirty work and record it manually into programs such as Acid or any wav recording program and chop and edit what you need and load it into FL yaself nah mean.
If you wanna get real technical, have a lot of time and wanna make some extra cash. Make yaself a Triton soundfont for the soundfont player which plays the.sf2 extension. This takes a lot of work which includes recording each and every note and maybe two or three octaves or four....(less takes less cpu power) and using a soundfont editor program like Vienna Soundfont Editor and programs like that have automatic assignment, so they'll take care of building the .sf2 for you once you have the wav files all ready and ya save it, give it a cool name bOurbanboitritonpiano and wollah you have your own triton soundbank. Its very complicated, but if you pull it off properly your looking at about $10-20 just for a couple well built ones..........especially since they are sounds off the triton.
Hit me up if you want to tackle this all you'll need to do is send me a recording and i'll take care of the rest, and it'll make a great shelf item at IllSounds.com and a vital asset to this community.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
hey krzy is that legal tho? i mean what if i ripped all the motif sounds and sold the soundbanks as sf2, aint that the same as stealing, being that i never designed the sounds my self.

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Krzy K. said:
When I get arrested or fined I let ya know.........:evillaugh

KRZY, Do u have a triton? cuz i would love for u to do that for me if its alright with u. i'd do it myself, but i dont own a triton or even a midi cable or even a soundcard with a midi interface.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yo, i did that with some mp-7 sounds (recorded different octaves, no soundfont)... If yall want those for illsounds.com let me know, i'll send them over...

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Bourban- First off midi does not transmit audio only data. So while you have your midi cords connect from your trinton to your computer, you will also need audio cords to connect to your cpu as will. Open up a midi channel in FLstudio and record your mellody. You must use a midi channel in the step sequencer. And check all your midi options to see if they are set correct. Secondly FLstudio is a multitrack so you don't need another software to record your midi audio data, with a asio driver, you can record directly into Flstudio.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
sundayz said:
But why the hell you want to intergrate a korg triton in Fl studio?
Hmm ... maybe because they are some ill ass sounds...
And people dont want to actually fork out a couple of grand for a triton...
And maybe buddy likes the sequencing of FL over Korg(Understandable)...