trouble Converting WAV to MP3!

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Yo guys.. just starting at illmuzik and i'm hoping to get some questions answered and answer some myself.

First off, I use Ableton Live to make my beats and then render them in wave. I insert the wave into Audobe Audition and convert it to MP3.

My problem is: The wave is all good no crackles no nothing, then the mp3 comes out with this weird crackle in the right side of the sound. I tried switching the speakers from left to right but it still remains on the right side.

Anyone got better suggestions for turning my waves into an MP3 without the crackle?

Cus it only only occurred in the last weeks and it's irritating as hell.. btw, sorry for my english...... I'm Dutch.. :D

Thanx .....

Lazy

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Yeah i did.. i tried to export it at all different kbps even at 320 i got this crackle when my wav is just perfectly normal..

it's weird but i dled a Wav to mp3 converter i'ma try that in a minute.... preciate the help..

And no, i'm not using it in another program was waiting to convert it to put it on the showcase for next time

p.

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
You could even try using winamp to convert to .wav, mp3 and other formats. Go to the winamp homepage and download Chun-Yu's MP3 plug-in or any other MP3 output plug-in. Go into the preferences > Plug-ins > Output and select the plug-in. Select bitrate and other settings and then just play the file and it will write the MP3. It could also be the MP3 codec you're using. Check google for Lame MP3 encoder, it's pretty good.

B

Burna

You can covert wav to mp3 in audition jus go > File > Export Wav As > Mp3 > Save
OR If you're in Cool edit still.. > File > Save As > Select Mp3 format > Save.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
All these other suggestions aren't fixing the solution... they're just pushing the problem off to the side. In adobe audition, when you go to export to mp3, what exactly are the settings? List them here... along with how much RAM your computer has and all that.