Trykome is here

trykome

CEO DFM Promoter/Emcee/Turntablist /Producer-(+)-
ill o.g.
Hey now peeps whats happenin the name is Trykome i've been a DJ for about 17 years started doing house parties and stuff like that when i was in junior high.. i always had a hunger for production but back in the late 80's computers were way expensive and none of these programs exsisted well i am sure some did but hey i was 12 only had a paper route lol anyhow I have a production company called D.F.M. Productions it is in it infancie stages now i'm also putting together a Label called "In Dog I Trust" its dedicated to my dog i know sounds corney as all hell but i dont care im pretty new to the production game i've only messed with loops and stuff of that nature i am currently savign up the cash for a MPC 1000 or equivelent machine anyone have any suggestions i am on a G4 Powerbook.... Well thats a lil short history of me any questions hit me up

Trykome

trykome

CEO DFM Promoter/Emcee/Turntablist /Producer-(+)-
ill o.g.
well yeah 17 years of practicing to be a DJ that is you know how its on and off type of stuff i wish i had a solid 17 years Oh yeah im 28 im starting to go out and dig a lil now too so im stoked on this site

members online