Tupac of the South

divineaspex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well I was ridin back home today from Lawrenceville Ga. and I happened to pop in a Lil Boosie mix cd my friend left in the truck. I must say, I wasn't a big fan till today. The dude spits the TRUTH, man I had chills riding down the freeway (you know that feeling you get when you hear a rapper spit about shit you can relate too). Well anyway, all I can say is don't knock music you've never really sat down and critically listened too.

Oh, and this is coming from a guy is a fan of artist like: Nas, Aesop Rock, Mr. Lif, Jay-Z, Cannibal Ox etc. I'm not a southern homer by any means.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
B-O-O-S-I-E B-A-D-A-Z-Z DAS ME!!

Not really a fan...but he's quite popular here in the souf...

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i ride for him and webbie

but tupac of the south?

(i'd proclaim z-ro as king of texas though)

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
i ride for him and webbie

but tupac of the south?

(i'd proclaim z-ro as king of texas though)

There is no such thing as the 2pac of the south but if anybody comes close it's T.I , same witty word play and demeanor. T.I also thinks it's him against the world!

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Boosie is one of the few independent artists that was selling out lots of shows during his rise to the top. For a promoter in the South, he is almost like a major label draw. He is as loved or more loved in the Gulf Region than any East or West Coast rapper period, pick one. He's been quiet as of late but Boosie is a MONSTER in the South.

If you go to pretty much any club in the Southeast or Gulf region you will hear Boosie, OJ da Juice, and Gucci Mane period.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Boosie is one of the few independent artists that was selling out lots of shows during his rise to the top. For a promoter in the South, he is almost like a major label draw. He is as loved or more loved in the Gulf Region than any East or West Coast rapper period, pick one. He's been quiet as of late but Boosie is a MONSTER in the South.

If you go to pretty much any club in the Southeast or Gulf region you will hear Boosie, OJ da Juice, and Gucci Mane period.

Those 3 are actually considered underground artist to a certain extent down here. Not a lot of radio play but they get mad spins in the club and they can book a show that sells out in no time. want to get the club crunk down south in order, throw on Boosie for warm up, OJ for the flame and Gucci to set shit a fire. If u played Gucci all night they'd be in ghetto heaven....lol, sometimes I don't know why but "IT IS WHAT IT IS"! As long as the people are ballin' as a dj "I'M GOOD"!