2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i dont really know anything about turntables, did a lil bit of readin up now
but i cant find any belt drives for that price, all i can really find are turntables suhc as
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx...ogle&U=220512&T=Alias&MA=Belt Drive Turntable
which i beleive is the same as what kontents posted

also, how does a belt drive turntable restrict you from scratching

try a search for a gemini. a belt drive turntable is operated by a rubber band to a degree and its hollow on the inside under the turntable itself, its just not sturdy enough to try to do too much, u can scratch if u know what u doin but u cant do too much.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
try a search for a gemini. a belt drive turntable is operated by a rubber band to a degree and its hollow on the inside under the turntable itself, its just not sturdy enough to try to do too much, u can scratch if u know what u doin but u cant do too much.

ah k, thanks
yeah scratching isnt a problem. tbh, what i wanna do really is jus go to a record shop, and go diggin. for the sake of it. im not really a sampler (yet, haha)
thanks again for the knowledge

T

The Arkitekt

i was just reading up on the ion and see that it writes the music to your computer in mp3... is it only mp3 or can i get a wav off some vinyl, and if any of you experienced turntablist are reading this, would this tt be good to buy? im only gonna be sampling to chop up wav's on a computer, but im curious if i should just save up like another bill and get something better if this tt is shit, or doesnt catch a good sound "spectrum"

members online