Twista and kanye anyone?

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
who heart that song "Slow Jamz"? kanye raps, jaimie foxx sings the hook and twista comes in and rips it. the beat is sick, and kanye has that micheal jackson line..hehe..wild ish

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
WHERED U HEAR it???

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I love that "well well" vocal sample, thats a sweet track and twista was perfect for it.

C

Crate Raider

yea i've had this track for a minute....kanye kills it spittin on the nelly tip, but more soulfully....twista kills it as usual...beat is a banger of course

F

FOKIS

yall sleep on that chi town shit. twista is definately gonna blow up if that kamikaze album ever comes out.

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i never slept on chi town, all we use to listen to is twista and do or die back in day. i study p i m p ology, but logicaly, be learning these hoes biology, obviously, weeeeeeeeel.

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
if u got mtv jams it is the jam of the week i was watching it earlier and they played the video about 5 times in 2 hours the joint is hot though. kanye is nice wit those soul type beats

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Being the UK... We're not gonna get to hear this for like a year... But yeah... This is tiiight... Haha... The michael jackson line... Haha... Lol.. Yeah... Lol... Apart from that i thought kanye was wack... The beat was fucking mad tho so he did well there... The hook is tight... And Twista ripped it... Apart from kanye's fucked up rappin... Bar his classic line... Shit was crazy... 9/10...

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
kanye is seriously a horrible rapper. he is WACK, lyrics are mediocre and his delivery sounds retarded

this song is hot though, beat was crazy and im not a big fan of kanye beats

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
he is a wack rapper, but in that song..u have to admit he is funny...and jamie fox was a fool in tha video..lol

Wattz21XX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
this is one of my favorite songs at them moment its been my fav since like a month ago when kanye dropped his jeanious level vol.2 tape and i just saw the video last week im lovin the beat and twista's verse kanye doesnt rap that well on it i aint really feelin his flow on it but yea that michael jackson line had my cryin that was hilarious hes definately doin his thing especially when this gets up on the top 10 videos along wit the alicia keys joint.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
the beat is absolutely sickening

i dislike his beats apart from a few but this beat is amazing

i just wished he didnt add his gay bongos EVERY beat and the non-velocitized kicks and gay double time hihats from time to time which sound gay

K

KillaMitrxxx

there's on element missing from that cut....Knock off Kanye,slap on Ludacris!

members online