UFC/ Couture retires

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
The amazing 42 yr. old Randy Couture got knocked out in the second round yesterday. Then he announced his retirement. He was an inspiration to many people as a fighter and person. He was grounded and spoke often about how his family/friends were what made him who he is. Like Tupac, his heart was huge, he just didnt' care about himself. Not 2 many fighters/people like him nowadays. Props and best wishes to him.

Anybody a Couture fan up in the ILLmuzik fam?

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah, he is a good guy. I wanted him to reclaim the belt though. Still a good fight, Chuck won pretty much the same way as Lidell/Couture 2 (Big right to the jaw in a scramble). But, you could see that Randy just doesn't got it like he used to. I think Retiring for him is a good thing to do. He gets alot of respect from me. Fighting at 42 years old isn't as easy as it would be for cat's like us who are much younger. Much respect goes out to him, he truly is a warrior.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Yea Was a Sick fight 2 bad he had that little slip I still think he would of lost but maybe not then and there. What fights you guys enjoy the most ? That Vera HK ko was fuckin Illlllll the Riggs Diaz fight was good too Could of gone either way or a Draw but it was sick.
I wish they showed the Sakara Fight he has some nice standup

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
I liked the same fights as you did Camp. Vera vs. Eilers was an awesome but scary ass knockout. Vera almost murdered Eilers! Eilers landed head 1st on the mat and Vera landed on top of him causing Eilers neck to snap back into place w/ the weight of 2 people on top of it. I though he broke his neck! Good thing he got up after a long time. Yeah Campo, that Diaz Riggs fight was an awesome fight to start things off w/. They went at it. There's a rumor that Nick Diaz is in jail right now cause he knocked out Joe Riggs in the Emergency Room following the fight. Funny stuff!

I think everyone wanted Couture to win but knew Liddel was probably going to win. There's was that small hope, like when Foremen came back to boxing at 40 to fight Michael Moorer for the Heavyweight Championship. He got his butt beat for something like 8 rounds, but scored w/ a huge right that knocked out Moorer. When Couture got that 1 takedown in round 1 I thought he might be able to do something. Sucks to see him lose, but he's got one hot wife and good family and friends so he should be alright.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
but he's got one hot wife and good family and friends so he should be alright.
Yesterday 07:22 PM

Haha I think thats the Woman he left Wifey for but ya I must agree with you she is Hot

Chucks woman was fuckin Annoying everytime they put the camera on her she looked like she was gonna cry or was crying

Btw is she a famous actress or Model her name sounded real familar when they said it I think her name was Willa Ford

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
CampO said:
Chucks woman was fuckin Annoying everytime they put the camera on her she looked like she was gonna cry or was crying

Btw is she a famous actress or Model her name sounded real familar when they said it I think her name was Willa Ford

Yeah Willa Ford is a popstar. She put out a cd or maybe 2 and "hosted the 1st ultimate fighter. She's annoying as hell! She was crying when Iceman man for some reason, like a baby.

members online