UFC Couture vs. Liddell, who's going to take the rubber match?

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
This Saturday Feb. 4 they're going to go at it once again! I hope Randy wins cause it seems he is more of an of a fighter... He's not really that arrogant, teaches his craft to others, and is just a hard worker... BUT, he's older 40 something and Chuck has those lethal eye pokes! I like Chuck too but Randy is th

Who you rooting for?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
How can you like Chuck then Say he cheats by eye gouging that dont make sense. I hope Chuck Loses and goes to Pride And Fights Wanderlei or I hope Chuck Wins and Rampage comes to the Ufc for a Rematch in the Cage. Either way I hope one of my 2 dreams comes true lol

Oh ya I also hope My boy hooks up my satelite By Saturday cuz I dont feel like paying $40.00

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
This is the battle right here. I like Chuck alot and Couture is amazing aswell. My prediction is that Couture will gas Chuck and take it from there. The thing is though, I will be happy for either fighter to win. It's going to be a hell of a fuckin War!

P.s. Still ain;t worth the $40.00 though Dammit! lol.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
P.s. Still ain;t worth the $40.00 though Dammit! lol.

Haha yea yea Ufc 58 Canada Vs Usa that is gonna be a Sick card Penn Vs St.Pierre and Franklin Vs Lousieau

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
CampO said:
How can you like Chuck then Say he cheats by eye gouging that dont make sense

It was a joke, why you gotta take it so seriously? It seems like your the type of person who believes everthing is either black or white, good or bad, right or wrong, which isn't how the world works. I respect all fighters as I also train in BJJ under the Machados, boxing under golden gloves champs here in Chicago, and muay thai. So I was making an observation that people he fights often get poked in the eye.

Anyhow, it would be great to see someone from this next UFC represent in Pride's upcoming open weight tournament. They're doing it old school UFC style. Wanderlei is going to be in it! It going to be fun as hell to watch.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
It was a joke, why you gotta take it so seriously?

Oh my Bad I didint mean to Offend you lol Ive been posting on Sherdog lately and am in my Asshole Mode I guess (if youve posted there u no wat I mean)

ANyways I got Da hookup My boy Works for the Local Cable Company And he Unfiltered My Digital Cable he charged me $60 but Hey I get Free PPV from now on .

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
I want Randy to win randy is a good fighter, i wish i can order it, but damn 40 dollars, yall should go to www.winmma.com and place bets, its not real money but you get gifts it you win the round, i won last round

oh and i heard about the machados, this did a story on Jean Jacqu(spelling?) the dude with the partial hand he is a beats in bjj.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
x-squizet said:
I want Randy to win randy is a good fighter, i wish i can order it, but damn 40 dollars, yall should go to www.winmma.com and place bets, its not real money but you get gifts it you win the round, i won last round.

Or you can just wait until tomarrow when it will be on the internet for Download, guaranteed! I personally am just going to pay the $40.00. Just want to see what happens up front instead of hearing about it then seeing it, feel me? Yo, Hardboiled, What gym you train at in Chicago?

members online