Um yeah.. this two headed girl trips me out.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
i saw that show. Yo, if they get married, theyre husbands hand to share the same pussy and titties. on the real tho, id fuck em if i could.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
hmmm this is pretty interesting, i had no idea it was even possible!!! What happens when one of them eats. Does the other one feel the food entering and not feel hungry anymore?

edit:
oh they have two stomachs, i guess that answers my question

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
T

The Bastard

i saw that show. Yo, if they get married, theyre husbands hand to share the same pussy and titties. on the real tho, id fuck em if i could.

i was just thinkin of that, like when they are 21 they might be fuckable, looks like theyve already discovered myspace culture, look at the ridiculous pics they are takin im gunna search for em on myspace if they on there they goin on my top 8 for shizzle, prolly replace relic

T

The Bastard

lol read a response that sum1 wrote to a blog praisin the girls, its fucked up, but it made me laugh how ignorant the dood was

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN THAT IS FUCKING WRONG PUT THEM DOWN AT BIRTH DAMN MAN NO FUCKING WAY HITLER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA

"pretty as springtime"? yeah dumbass maybe if springtime was deformed in an accident then got two heads and made me want to fucking shoot it

"big clowns"? those are some scary ass fucking clowns nigger i wouldnt send my kids to one of those fuckin clowns cause theyd probably kill it then fight over who gets to eat the carcass

T

The Bastard

you know e're all going straight t hell over this thread, right?

i'm just sayin

lol o wait i forgot some,kid made me laugh prtty hard but id still like to break his nose

like what the fuck man i dont know how their "friends" stand to be around them without throwing up i could never make eye contact with them (WHICH EYES TO LOOK AT LOL) i bet you theyre just doing it so they can be prom queen like come on im so nice i hang out with the circus freak like all the fucking time vote for me yay

although fucking them would be cool cause when they give head itd be like you were getting double teamed

ok id like to retract my previous statements

thanks for listening peace out

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
like what the fuck man i dont know how their "friends" stand to be around them without throwing up i could never make eye contact with them (WHICH EYES TO LOOK AT LOL) i bet you theyre just doing it so they can be prom queen like come on im so nice i hang out with the circus freak like all the fucking time vote for me yay

although fucking them would be cool cause when they give head itd be like you were getting double teamed

ok id like to retract my previous statements

thanks for listening peace out

let me correct myself.. BASTARD is going straight to hell.. i thinkthe rest of us are fairly safe in comparison.

T

The Bastard

let me correct myself.. BASTARD is going straight to hell.. i thinkthe rest of us are fairly safe in comparison.

lol nah, read whut i wrote, i was quotting what one of the bloggers wrote underneath the article. lol i feel bad for theese girls, terrible as it sounds i wouldnt have had them saved tho, its not fair to them to have to live life like that, i just woulda tried again next year, damn m aybe i am going to hell

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I just had a vision of them getting into an argument and trying to bite each others face, I'd pay to watch that......lol...

T

The Bastard

I just had a vision of them getting into an argument and trying to bite each others face, I'd pay to watch that......lol...

lol the one on theright spits in the other ones face and says bring it bitch

members online