Unbelievable...

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
... i went to my favority diggin' spot, and it's CLOSED! door locked, newspaper on the windows and everything. i'm mad as hell, they had everythin' in there, from any era. now i have to find a new place.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I hear ya. I had this nice little spot just up the street from me a few years ago and then BAM it's gone. At first they just took out the vinyl and left all the junk like cassettes and old magazines, now it's closed all together. Matter of fact the whole city of Montreal sucks ass for digging vinyl!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
e.porter said:
... i went to my favority diggin' spot, and it's CLOSED! door locked, newspaper on the windows and everything. i'm mad as hell, they had everythin' in there, from any era. now i have to find a new place.
where was ya spot at?

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
it was in union city, in hudson county. i've been going there for years. i didn't even know they were closing down. my boy told me that they had recods for 25 cents, can you believe that shyt!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
e.porter said:
it was in union city, in hudson county. i've been going there for years. i didn't even know they were closing down. my boy told me that they had recods for 25 cents, can you believe that shyt!
damn, i wish i knew bout that spot.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
clever, yo where in central jersey u at? dude from around there used one of my beats for one of his mixtapes.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
e.porter said:
clever, yo where in central jersey u at? dude from around there used one of my beats for one of his mixtapes.
im in south amboy. who used ya beat? maybe i heard of him.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
e.porter said:
kalif, he was from new brunswich.
i think i might know him. is he with angels inc.?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
e.porter said:
nah i don't think so. at least not while i did business with him.
oh aight. thats the only crew i know from new "guns"wick (haha, that shit is corny) and one of them is named kalif or some shit like that.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i live in tulsa, oklahoma. A secret I have is to travel out into the country towns (like 80 miles out), and hit up the flea markets and country places like that. You'll pay 4 bucks for every country/elvis record but anything hiphop is like 10 cents. You'll know your in the right place when you see who's workin there

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
e.porter said:

I usually hit of the goodwill I went the other day and got 20 albums for $5

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
im in south amboy.

im in colonia. thats between rahway and woodbridge

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Big Tone said:
im in colonia. thats between rahway and woodbridge
word up, i know where colonia is.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Chrono said:
i live in tulsa, oklahoma. A secret I have is to travel out into the country towns (like 80 miles out), and hit up the flea markets and country places like that. You'll pay 4 bucks for every country/elvis record but anything hiphop is like 10 cents. You'll know your in the right place when you see who's workin there

Hey Chrono,
I know a cat in Tulsa named DJ -T. He used to have a radio show called Gospel Rap Traxx. Ever heard of it? Just curious.

-DJ X-sinna