Underrated Producers

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Who yall think are the most underrated producers are?

My Nominees are:

1.) Salaam Remi

2.) Bink!

3.) Ayatollah

...these dudes all, in one way, shape or form, helped me mold my style and they never really get the respect the deserve.

Who do yall think is dope but always falls under the radar of mainstream hip-hop?

-Roy

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
There are loads man....

RJD2, Jel, Shadow, Blockhead....even producers from a while back, like production group The Ummah, don't get the respect they deserve. The Ummah are/were the nuts....I rarely hear of people crediting them for their original [at the time] and creative use of jazz samples.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Kanye West

...just kidding :p

maybe Nicolay, he isn't getting as much hype as he should.

T

The Bastard

mathematiks, sum people dont even know who this dood is

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Celph Titled

Doom

Necro

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Jazzy Phaye
Bizzare (D-12)
Rich Harrison
Mannie Fresh

Cats that be on them Hip Hop Honeys DVD's.

Mighty Mi
Swift
Qwan
Tommy 2Face
Agallah
Ayatollah
BabyPaul And Mike Risko
Reef
G-Wise
Self Service
Scram Jones
Hot Runner
StreetRunner
Red Spyda
Hiroshima

If anyone want the beats from the 2nd Hip-Honeys DVD, here ya go. Get it while ya can.

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0K3HHTE5I1TT1HNKKEISSGJ2C

(note. large file, like 100mb. i packed it in a winrar file at high compression rate. i also packed it as an self contained extractor. thats why it is an .exe.)

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Dame Grease! The Ruff Ryder, did alot of stuff for DMX back in the day. His beats were amazing, but slept on coz i think people just thought his tracks were made by Swizz.

sAfE.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
definetely bink! that dude, TECHNICALLY,is the illest producer in my opinion. his shit is mad clean. dope ass producer, one of my faves. ayatollah definetely, all you gotta do is listen 'Oh No' to see what i mean.

ill o.g.
I agree with class and bastard on the Organized Noise and Mathematics. They both got some of the nicest beats ive heard and nobody even mentions them.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Nomicsproduct said:
nottz is nice too. dat "be this way" on ghost last album is bonkers.

Damn, I forgot all about Nottz. That dude is too RAW!

...man, It's messed up to see so many producers that never get mentioned and only a handful of producers that are always in the spotlight (Like the banner up there talking about Swizz Beatz Kicks). Oh well, I bet they still be gettin' them checks on the low so they probably don't even care about that spotlight.

-Roy