Update! Information on Cold Truth

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
If yall remember, back when I got into my lil' legal situation, Cold Truth posted what was happening for me here on Illmuzik, while I was tied up with drama. Well now's my opportunity to return the favor.... sorta...

On a few occasions recently, Illmuzik Fam/Merciless Moderator/Dope Track Maker Cold Truth came up in conversations I had with other Illmuzik members. All that mentioned homey also mentioned their concern for him, since last we heard from him was a few months back, when he was hard on the grind, dealing with a few situations in life. So, basically, Cold Triggly's got love from the illmuzik crew, and we're all concerned about the general well-being of him.

Today, I gave C-Triddy a call, and I got some info on him. Well, to be honest, I didn't get much info other than the fact that he's still alive and still at whatever phone number I had gotten from him from a year ago. The conversation was brief, since my cell phone sucks and I couldn't hear much other than "I'm Back" or "Call me back!" or "I'll call YOU back" or something with the word BACK in it. That much is definate.

I called homeboy back, but I didn't get an answer. Either he was busy, or he still has my OLD phone number, or he just wasn't up to talking at the moment.

So, anyway,

1) Yes, Cold Truth IS still alive, Susie.
2) My cell phone sucks.
3) Since we all know Cold Truth IS still alive and kicking, UNLESS he sold his computer to make ends meet or something, he better get his ass online soon and let everyone know how he's doing, since we're all concerned for his moderator-status-abusing ass. Since he's been gone, there's been way too many noobs stepping outta line, and it's just not right to see Wings of an Angel get upset.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
WORD UP THATS PEOPLES, i WAS WONDERiNG WHERE HiS CALiFORNiA DREAMiN ASS WAS.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I PM'd him not too long ago and I thought he was going to be on from that point but I guess he still has shit to take care of. As long as he's ok!

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Best of Cold Truth - I'm sure you'll overcome any setbacks bro! Peace.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Fade said:
I guess he still has shit to take care of. As long as he's ok!

Cold Truth's ill, he's helped me out a few times. hopefully he can come to a place in his life where he can just chill like i've been doing. though my chill time is just about over :|

peace truth

S

Svenghali

Cold Truth keep ya head up man. I been to hell and back and now stronger than ever. Know that everyone at some point goes through mad struggle and loss. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Quote: Gray skies are just clouds passing over.
Author: Duke Ellington American jazz musician

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Well, I got another update for yall.

Truth text-messaged my cell phone last night, saying he finally got his apartment. Then, the nocturnal bastard called me at like 3 am (which normally would have been fine, since I'm always awake then, but I hadnt slept in 2 days, so I owe him one... oh yes...)

SO! He got an apartment. He's a night owl.

I'll keep yall posted...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
ok well dantson sent me a text telling me to get over here and update y'all so here goes...

first things first, that issue with my ex has come to a close... she went for some cat who works at both mtvand ascap and apparantly is in the "low" 6 figures... but at least things have a definite end now, instead of the emotional tug of war she played with me for 6 months while i busted my ass trying to take care of business... so cheers to her and her hollywood fantasy. i cant wait to blow the fuck up so she'll have wound up leaving the guy who is now ON mtv for a guy who merely works FOR mtv. im gonna go pop just so i can rub that one in real nice. lol. laffy taffy part 2, here we come. anyhowthat was part of some serious depression, among many other things, for the last few months.

during this time my business has not been very successful for a multitude of reasons- its hard to sell yourself and your service when you dont even want to wake up in the morning, you know? so aside from that major lack of motivation, the holidays and the fact that live in a welfare town conspired to keep my business down. that and everyone went for the half assed 50 dollar detail guys workin for their fix. im not done though, its just on hiatus cause,,,,

my car is dead. needs a new engine, and i dont have taht kind of dough. so i cant get around very easily to appointments- much less make them- without reliable transportation, and though i am a hispanic is so cal, you wont see my brown ass pushing a shopping cart.

i was working delivery for dominos pizza and that was a weak ass job but it got me through november and december... but thats what destroyed my car.

so now i am a cabbie! ha! go figure. cold truth drives a cab. thats funny right there, i got some stories, one month in and damndo i got stories! its crazy though cause some indians from the reservation here just blew one of our drivers head off, and just last night i had a guy asking a lot of very suspicious questions..... these dudes dont play. i dont know how many of you live around a res but let me tell you, they can and do get away with murder quite literally... so i got tobe careful cause we have a lot of these cats as clientelle. i got me a 300,000 volt taser though... LET somebody try and rob me! lol for real though its a cool job till i get on my feet with another car to get my business going again. i did pull some o.k cash with it.

also, my little brother finally got caught up and put back in prison, he cut some skater cats up for jumping him, i dont blame him cause these dudes in this town put me through the same shit and it wasnt until i completely stayed off the street that it stopped.

my house was robbed, but it looks like only my playstation got took, thing is i know who did it and i would whoop his ass, but i dont need his sawed off toting friends harassing me either... i dont exactly got a crew to back me, and i am kind of tired of getting jumped. its been five years since my last squabble and i'd like to keep that streak alive. an injury free cold is a happy cold, i always say, to hell with pride. by the way, the playstation was DEAD! shit didnt work no more, even after cleaning the lense, so there... lol

anyhow.... its been a loooooot of other little things too but things are looking up nicely. i move in to my apartment on the first and i should have my car in march, just in time for the spring season to get some business.

as far as music.... well i have some new material yes, not a LOT but i got some good stuff in the vaults and a lot of shit written. i went off for a few weeks and then hit a huge wall, but most of the concepts are in place. the last month i have been sleeping constantly, because i drive the night shift in the cab and the shifts are 12 hours long.... so beats and writing have taken a serious back seat this last month and may do that until i stabilize financially. incidentally, thats why dantson got the late ass phone call on a whim that he might be up.

anyhow just posting up my current soap opera. thanks for giving a damn about me.

oh and noobs... fuck you, eat a dick, you cant fuck with me. shut the fuck up, mind your p's and q's, respect your elders, otherwise i'll have to get another boring ass desk job so i can go online all day everyday once more just to cyber bitch slap you all into oblivion. lol, just playing, welcome to illmuzik and dont blow up classic's IM asking for pointers.

peace and love to everyone here, CT is still here its just real life is real these days, and trth be told the hunger has returned and its something i think i needed, i got to comfortable there for a minute and i think God simply had to remind me where i came from so that i get more focued on where i am going.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That's some serious shit, there. Glad to see that you at least are working your way through it, don't give up! You're right though, stay away from the bullshit and don't get caught up with some drama, it's seriously not worth it.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
well, um... extra cash would be cool if you want to hook me up...i mean im not gonna sit here and ask cats for money but i have also learned not to turn down things like this in times of need, lord knows i put down money when i have friends in need.... pm me and we'll go from there if you really want to do something like that....

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
FUCK BiTCHES......AND MTV......MAN FUCK THEM MTV LOViN HOES ESPECiALLY.
WE SHOULD START PUTTiN THEM GOLD DiGGiN PiES (THEY GET CUT AND EVERYBODY GET A SLiCE) oN BLAST, JUST A LONG ASS THREAD FULLA NAMES.
WHOAH FLASHBACK...
HOLD YOUR HEAD TRUTH.
PEACE TO MY WEST COAST TWiN, EVERYTHiNG THAT HAPPENS TO YOU HAPPENS TO ME, i SWEAR TO GOD.

members online