Us Weed

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
I know this cat that has like 40 plants in this appartment near the downtown part of the city, he grows some nice shit. I don't think it matters where you grow it neccesarily (country) but how you grow it. The lights have to be right the humidity the seeds you get for it. It's like an art not everybody can grow that dank shit. We just had this white widow shit, and also this pineapple shit, smelt and tasted just like it, very nice...

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
For all you growers out there or people that can afford to buy some dank to "waste" try this. You can buy these at stores or make them yourself, but it's a box with an extremely fine screen in it. There's a tray underneath that slides out. You close the lid and shake the hell out of it. All the crystals fall off the weed and go through the screen. Leave it around the house and just pick it up and shake every once and awhile. When you feel like smokin pull out the tray scrape off a pile of crystals and pile it on top of a freshly packed bowl. Instant knock out blow.

ill o.g.
Thats called a skuff sieve or shaker over here....
what you do with that is when you have massive amounts of rest garbage from your crops is shake it like a muthafucka in that thing like you said, then what you do is grab the shit that falls on the bottom and squeeze it together.... repeat and repeat and evt. you will have this thick sticky pancake of weed crystals and hairs and shit (might remind you of a type of hasj or so). Thats ill shit right there, one time at al local coffeeshop they had a contest with this...

they put this big bag of 'skuff' on the wall, the idea was to guess the right weight...
closest to guess won the baggy of skuff. I won that shit too man it was mad ill....

Peace