Using the sounds from vsts with a mpc

Deany

ill o.g.
I am thinking of buying an mpc 1000 and I was wondering if it is possible to use the sounds from your vst instruments and sequence them in the mpc.

Peace

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^Huh? you can?

I guess you can, but, in my mind (correct me if i'm wrong) you have two main choices:
1- Record the vst sounds and maping them on the mpc pad
2- use the mpc as a midi controller and use it through a software like Cubase or FL Studio (one that accepts the VST you wanna use)

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
or you can get Chainer, VSTack or Forte to load up your VST's without using another sequencer such as Cubase or FL since you're using the MPC as the main sequencer

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^didn't know that one, good...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
For anyone who has achieved this.. I want to use reason with Forte, each with multiple channels, as sound modules for my mpc. I have ran into a few dead ends but will continue working on it.. has anyone did this and how did it work out?

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
no need to hook up reason with Forte my man

Reason has an Midi Interface itself already. Just hook up your MIDI OUT of your MPC to MIDI IN on your midi interface (the physical one that's connected to your computer)

Then in Reason, you would have to load up whatever synth and/or sampler. Set them to your preferred channels in Reason and change the Midi Channel to be exact with Reason. You should be set.

members online