Va,dc,md

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"Go-Go" Afterparty @ the KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS Ballroom , 211 W. Government Ave Norfolk, VA, soon as you cross the I-64 Tunnel coming from Hampton(second exit #273 OCEAN VIEW) all details coming!

Attachments

• nsu1.jpg
    nsu1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 91

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Yeah now thatz what I'm talkin about Jay!

I'll be in the spot, will be my first gogo since I saw N.E.G at the Ibex, they got BackYard Band in ATLANTA georgia, and LIL JOHN is putting a GOGO song on his next album, will have to see how he puts us on!

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I HATE GOGO!!!!!!! its the most repetitive form of music i've ever heard and it sickens me to hear it. (the girls be getting butt naked to it though)

this Public Service Announcement is brought to you by D.C. born and raised emcee and producer: Mercury Waters.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
mercurywaters said:
I HATE GOGO!!!!!!! its the most repetitive form of music i've ever heard and it sickens me to hear it. (the girls be getting butt naked to it though)

this Public Service Announcement is brought to you by D.C. born and raised emcee and producer: Mercury Waters.

Shit im not a big fan of Go-go either but gosh dammit when them hoes start getting naked,im a fan of anything

class...

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
mercurywaters said:

I don't believe you!!!!

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
mercurywaters said:
I hate it too playa. I don't care how many ladies are there...when I'm not enjoying the music, my mood is all f-ed up!

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i never heard of so many cats not likin go-go.. especially from around DC... DAMN!!!?!?!!?

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Take a poll.....who has been to see RE Live and how many times....Backyard????...hucabucs...???.....Ne Groovers.....Soulo....LOL take your poll again of the haters.....they can't speak on it if they can't relate to one of the above scenarios oh IN DC or even closeby........other than being a radio or tape listener.......or out of those that are haters....could even go to one without getting the stare like what you up in here fo... Merc if you go to one and go down front let the honeys freak you ....you will love gogo....LOL

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
Shit im not a big fan of Go-go either but gosh dammit when them hoes start getting naked,im a fan of anything

class...

Party was crazy, few shorties got buck, me and my man met some rollers, NSU, Hampton, and VSU were deep in the spot, no fights, too many hoes to fight, sound was good, shout out to Big BUTch, we tryna get Backyard down this joint!!

members online