Vado & Cam'ron Speaking Tongues

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Vado & Cam'ron Speaking in Tungs

Its hard to overlook the chicks in this video but the beat/lyrics are pretty dope. I like this joint...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I like how they shout out Harlem all up in Miami.

Girls bodies these days is retarded. I have no idea how you pic chicks these days man. Who do you say no too?

Good post Dac.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I like how they shout out Harlem all up in Miami.

Girls bodies these days is retarded. I have no idea how you pic chicks these days man. Who do you say no too?

Good post Dac.

Ask for a titty test. The fakes get the boot

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yeah I feel ya, I often wonder why chicks didn't look like this back in my "knock'em down" days...lol (and as for me, it's probably a good thing they didn't). Anyway, I'm really feeling the beat, I like it more and more each time I listen to it.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
HAha why are they shootin parts of NY? hahah I feel you Omnious. What was the DMX part about? haahah too much

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Probably, but it's really hard to say with the current condition of the music industry. Then again, it could just be something that these cats are pushing...maybe they own stocks?!?!?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Diddy has been headwaying a ciroc/hip hop merger lately. Diddy got dr dre (If I remember), Faboulous and everyone hes affliated with (Rick Ross, Minaj etc) paraphernalia

members online