Vain makin a beat on a motif

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Is this the new fad?

The new fad...lol...every beat maker doing utube spots. Have any producers got production deals from this? Somebody let me know. That would be the only way I'd even contemplate doing it.

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The new fad...lol...every beat maker doing utube spots. Have any producers got production deals from this? Somebody let me know. That would be the only way I'd even contemplate doing it.
lol. to the contrary alot of producer who have deals have turned around and made beat vids of some sort. none the less, it's interesting, and at least entertaining, to see other producers process. can't say i've thought about making one.

A.K.O The Beast

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I think at least 1 guy got a deal from this iseen him on utube and then a year later i think i seen him in scratch! but i cant remember his name! fukkk!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
alot of cats have gottta some work off of youtube vids.. your boy afrique delux got some good work off his youtube vids...

But this vid... not really feeling it at all..... i mean its a perfect example of talent.... of lack there of.... Dude has all the equiment in the world and to my ears atleast, this beat sounds like something made with FL stock sounds....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't mean to jump all over this guy's video but this is what's wrong with beatmaking today. The sounds are terrible and the whole beat is too formulated. Most beats today are like that, it's kinda like they have a list they go by when making a beat:

kick - check
snare - check
hand clap - check
orchestra strings - check
cymbals - check

jaezmuzik

ill o.g.
I don't mean to jump all over this guy's video but this is what's wrong with beatmaking today. The sounds are terrible and the whole beat is too formulated. Most beats today are like that, it's kinda like they have a list they go by when making a beat:

kick - check
snare - check
hand clap - check
orchestra strings - check
cymbals - check

Well put.

O

open mind

LMAO i laughed the shit out of me when i saw the face that he made while he was listening to those strings lol. i mean the face when u shitting at the toilete hahaha like sumtin is hurting or sumtin ahahah.i laughed because i have the same face when i make a beat.

beat was not that baaaaaad.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
classic: "Dude has all the equiment in the world and to my ears atleast, this beat sounds like something made with FL stock sounds...."

LMAO! That's exactly what I thought. And you know I use FL 7 so, that shit was funny as hell.

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
Oh my goodness, I'm not one to diss anyone's tracks, but did you see my man's face when those weak drums kicked in? I couldn't hold my composure. That was straight comedy. All those keyboards and absolutely positively no talent. Reminds me of those fake "Neptune/Lil John" cats that sit in "Guitarcenter" all day and make beats in the store. "Buy it and take it home so we won't have to listen to your "ass-music", you're scaring the customers!!!" By the way, I'm happy to be back. Not that you guys noticed I was gone, but still...

ill o.g.
The Sounds Were Pretty Bad, Maybe If He Actually Used His Motif Lol... Beat Was Average At Best But I Think My Ill Muzik Fam Is Being A Little Harsh On Saying Dude Had No Talent... That Seem A Little Un-Necessary...

He Would Have To Be On Here Talking About How He's Better Than Everyone Else Around Here To Get One Of Those Comments Out Of Me ;)

members online