Vida Guerra.....showing the goods.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
I just receive this link. Its Vida with her ever so fine ass, showing her goodies. Someone hacked into her phone and stole the pics....thats what they say. But I wanted to share the eye candy with my people at ILL.

ALL YOU HORNY MUTHERFUCKAS....WASH YOU HANDS WHEN YOU FINISH....LOL...PEACE.

http://www.xheiress.com/vida/

:shoot:

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Damn shes bad. Sho Seriouz fucked her. Lucky mutha fucker.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Ey there are way better pics of her on the net, dont think these are hacked either. So dont be happy with these bad quality pics and go search for the better ones hehe.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i ain't gonna sit here and say, i wouldn't fuck her, and she ain't fine...

but there's mad other girls that live around most of us that are far nicer... i mean she's hot, cos she got that somethin, and she's always showin her ass... but she's mad overhyped... i'd take a fine girl from round my way over her any day, but as for sho seriouz... she probly from round his way...

smaaaasssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
see... i was gonna say sumthin like that... but the fact is; if she was lying there, spread eagle, goin "come to mami" you would hit it, and your liar if you say otherwise

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
berserk said:
see... i was gonna say sumthin like that... but the fact is; if she was lying there, spread eagle, goin "come to mami" you would hit it, and your liar if you say otherwise

nope i wouldent dogg, i promise man, maybe when i was younger,(16)
but being in a black fraternitity at a southern school, bad chicks would throw puss like that at me daily.

Im dont fuck with sluts man, that shit is a big turn off for me, Espcially the fact that her busniess is out there like that. Plus the only thing on her that is physically appealing to me is the ass. I like dark skinned women

Id walk away from that shit in a second.....

class....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
berserk said:
Word the fuck up.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Ill Fuck Anything That Moves! Hahaha! Just Kidding......im Into Pinays! Nothing Else

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
class... i ain't gonna argue... but na... just na... maybe when i'm a little older (24) i'll understand...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
hahahaha... ah shit... thats a fair comment i guess

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
classic said:
nope i wouldent dogg, i promise man, maybe when i was younger,(16)
but being in a black fraternitity at a southern school, bad chicks would throw puss like that at me daily.

Im dont fuck with sluts man, that shit is a big turn off for me, Espcially the fact that her busniess is out there like that. Plus the only thing on her that is physically appealing to me is the ass. I like dark skinned women

Id walk away from that shit in a second.....

class....

Dog...u be killing me with that shit....

u funny ass hell to me.....

but you would get some dome though.....

If that pussy was open bar....yo black ass would hit...stop fronting mane....

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
Ey there are way better pics of her on the net, dont think these are hacked either. So dont be happy with these bad quality pics and go search for the better ones hehe.

damn she got some more.....share that shit...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
noob to the fullest hehehe...

btw girls like that get kidnapped around my way and end up in my basement tied up with dead snakes and rats licking pussy.

members online