Video of me Diggin and beatmaking

Jacpot

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
O you seen my videos?? Yeah Im in Baltimore dog East side. Im glad you liked my shits.

Yo where u seen videos at already?? This was my second post on here

Jacpot

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i have seen them on youtube. i think i posted your video on here in teh video section saying how tight that why beat is a while back. yeah man i am like 30 mins from bmore get at me sometime, i'm always diggin

https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14970

Oh shyt well thanks for posting my shyt up for me I appreciate it. I guess it was only a matter of time before I found my way over to this website. It looks pretty dope. Im a member of mpc-forums. We can definately dig together, no homo

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Good Stuff Man... Glad To See The Video Section Is Picking Up... Mad Props... Good Find Too...

One Love.
-freak.

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I went on my first digging trip today, the cool cover theory works.

Nice vid, keep it up.

~NW~

HAHA...word...thats what ive been doing too sometimes.... when i dont have anything in particular to search for.... that shit works like around 70 percent of the time.... cuz whenever i see a BORING cover... i always think the music will be just BORING

but yeah nice beat man.... sample was not bad.... i didnt think it was hot, but it was definitely solid... no homo.... by the way are those krks in the background? how are they?

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
HAHA...word...thats what ive been doing too sometimes.... when i dont have anything in particular to search for.... that shit works like around 70 percent of the time.... cuz whenever i see a BORING cover... i always think the music will be just BORING

No doubt. Check this out, when I seen this I knew I was onto something ill.

~NW~

Attachments

• 1437040.jpg
    1437040.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 184

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha no doubt man... i woulda definitely copped that shit too.... lol

i also be picking the freakiest...wierdest...most left field looking shit i find there.... that usually has the nicest stuff in my opinion

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
YEAH... I know how Ni**az get down. Stealin ya spot n' shit.

I'm in baltimore to. and the only place i hit up is the Record n' Tape tradors in towson.

Ey what's good with my project Jackpot?

Jacpot

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
YEAH... I know how Ni**az get down. Stealin ya spot n' shit.

I'm in baltimore to. and the only place i hit up is the Record n' Tape tradors in towson.

Ey what's good with my project Jackpot?

You already know what the deal is. Ill be around this weekend

scizzorhandz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hey whats up guys I made a video of me taking a diggin trip then going back to the lab and putting the beat down.

If anyones interested heres the link. Peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V6z7BKiaCw

YO JAC WHATZ GOOD FAM IT ME AGAIN.......................

UNCLE400XL (MPC4000XL) From MPC-FORUMS ......................

HAHAHAH...............

I KEEP CATCHIN' YOU ON OTHER FORUMZ......................!!!!!!!!
icon10.gif

StayUP!

members online