Video on sampling in HIP HOP!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Hey, at the advice of Classic, I am going to post this video link. Most of you folks will find this very interesting and even educational. I found this in another forum and you should enjoy it.

http://movies04.archive.org/1/movies/criminal02mov/

When the page opens, click on the criminal_02.mov link and be patient, it is a big file so it takes a few minutes to d'load.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Lol Shock G "Thats my knock knock Joke"

Now who they should have Internviewed is Ken Lewis.. THat cat that can Replay anything and Mix it so it sounds identical to its original Source thats who they shoulda had in the interview

good vid though

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Great video - it was really interesting to see a wide range of views and artists.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Maknbeats said:
Good Video thanks for posting it, i would like to see what Kanye would of said cause he doesn't really sample much or anything. lol. Good lookin 360. pz

NP. Just trying to help uplift the knowledge base of illmuzik.com, my favorite website of all-time. Peace!

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
yeah dope video... good lookin out...

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Damn, they should come out with more vids like this. Very inspirational messages from everyone...views that I thought I was the only one with. I feel more "comfortable" knowing that many people from around the world sample. I gotta get me some new turntables!!

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Great video - glad to see different opinons about sampling, im kinna on da fence wit da 2 sides, but i like the reference that Shock G used about the comedian and the jokes.

members online

No members online now.