Video tutorial on isolating sounds with Photoshop

A_SN

ill o.g.
That's pretty neat

Next time I would like hear you explain more on the process rather than just showing it. I gotta try that some time.

Well, it's just about isolating a feature/kind of feature in the image.. not sure what there is to explain.. if you can tell me what there is that needs an explanation I'll be happy to elaborate :)

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
o dam. it's pretty simple man. and preserving the quality is basically all about how much time u put into simulating what it would look like if the notes weren't there.

anyways. did u put it to 16bit cuz it preserves the quality when u raise the levels. that was cool. i'll see if i can do anything with the trial. lol.

A_SN

ill o.g.
o dam. it's pretty simple man. and preserving the quality is basically all about how much time u put into simulating what it would look like if the notes weren't there.

anyways. did u put it to 16bit cuz it preserves the quality when u raise the levels. that was cool. i'll see if i can do anything with the trial. lol.

Yeah, it all comes down to making it look as if only what you want was there, and it takes more or less time depending on how good you want it.

Yep, 16 bit to preserve the bit depth when doing the gamma correction otherwise you'd lose in quality in the process. Normally you can do it all with the demo.

members online

No members online now.