Vinyl

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
idk if this is the right thread i saw the word "help" in the description, anyways ILL fam i have been looking vigorously for anyway to get small quantities of records pressed of my beats, but every where i find only does mass quantities of like 150 or more records im trying to get one or two lol for personal enjoyment. if anyone has any kind of advice or direction to point me in where i might find this let me know please, thanks. peace

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Well, you could get a dubplate pressed, not sure how much they go for these days though. But for vinyl, it's hard to find a place that will do just one or two. It won't be worth their time otherwise. Making vinyl ain't easy!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Good question..I was looking to get a mixtape done on vinyl....maybe even 150 copies pressed....any good resource?

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
Well, you could get a dubplate pressed, not sure how much they go for these days though. But for vinyl, it's hard to find a place that will do just one or two. It won't be worth their time otherwise. Making vinyl ain't easy!

whats a dubplate?

and i know as im looking i see theres alot that goes into it. maybe ill just have to save up a couple hundred and get a mass quantity.