Violin Samples/Loops?

MaZaMuNe

AKA Westnyle Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Hey, I'm fairly new to the forum, I've been searching for acouple of days for Violin Samples, Loops, and Solos.. ***** came up with afew but nothing that can be chopped, If anyone here knows a link or somewhere where I can find acouple it would be greatly appreciated..

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
if you have direct tv or digital cable then go to your music channels and find the channel with classical music and start sampling.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
word, dont look for pre-chopped corny samples, go lookin for some classical music, start listening to some radiostation or go to a classical department in your music shop and go listening as much as possible.
Or buy a compilation of it for a random look on varying composers. After that dig deeper and look for some shit that isnt that known and start choppin.
good samples arent found the easy way, put some effort in it and you'll get more back in the end..

also good for your ear to take a listen to compositions of other music besides hiphop.

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
that e-fiddler thing rules, i made a freaky trip out beat with one of the samples of there

M

Mo$art

Go get the Godfather soundtrack. Lots of violin and other classic instruments in there...

Peace...

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
Yeah man you can by classical, orchestral vinyl for dirt cheap usually. There are certain albums which contain only violin or piano or whatever instrument you are looking for.

members online