virus protection

• beat this! voting starts in...

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
hey whats up yall i need yall help does anybody know a free virus protector i can download becuase i got some virus and spyware and i can't get them off my computer its running slow as hell.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I use Norton Corporate. As for free, I don't know if anything is really free these days. LOL< I hate them spyware removers that are demos,,,Sometimes, I be high as hell and not noticer there demos,,then I'll use em, and when the scans done, you need to pay fopr them to remove shit,,WTF!?!

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea i know i have a spyware remover its windows adware spyware remover its sweet and free. but i need something for viruses tho. because i have one.

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
housecall.trendmicro.com

I used this and it worked preally well.

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
for spyware/adware i'd use both the microsoft antispyware and spybot (which is free)
as far as free virus scanner, i know a version of AVG is free, they also have one that you can buy which makes me wonder what that one has to offer over the free one.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
ok I am downloading avg and I am downloading spybot, and I found out that microsoft antispyware slows your computer down so I am gonna delete it and just use spybot

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
I am having another problem, i ran ms antispyware and it found two spyware, zlob and spyfalcon, and deleted it, problem is it its these two alerts in my task bar that says critical computer and when you click on them it directs you to this site called malware.com and you can buy thier antispyware and virus protector to get rid of the stuff.

so I ran avg and avg found a trojan downloader and some java viruses but it can't delete them it says they are embeded i was like what the crap.

the things in my toolbar is a yellow triange with a "!" in the middle and the other one is a handicap sign thats green and it flashes back and forth to a red circle with a line through it and that one says you computer is infected click on the icon and buy the software to get it off.

so does anybody know what is going on, i ran avg, and ms anitspyware and nothing has happend, i think i should get everything wiped and get windows reinstalled on my computer.

also the thing says that my computer has a virus that attaches its self to all my .exe files.

last problem i keep getting pop ups from computer companys saying my computer is infected by my software now to fix your computer.

sombody please help me.

this makes me want to get a mac right now.