vocal removers???

J-Beats

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Anyone know some good vocal removers i could use beacause when i sample some classic soul or something i only want to hear the beat. get at me

exel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
There is no way to remove vocals from a record. Being that the vocals share alot of the same frequencies as the instruments, it is impossible.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
The basic theory behind removing vocals is that they are usually dead center in the mix, so vocal removers for the most part remove the center of the stereo field. Usually you also get very unwanted side effects from this. But give analog X a try.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
do a search. not to be a smartass but this topic has been discussed over and over and over again.

ill o.g.
Check out warbeatz.com. I'm pretty sure he has a vocal removing tutorial on there. It's the best tutorial on that subject that I've seen. He uses Fl Studio to do it too!!!!! Hope that helps. ~PEACE~

TM

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn. i guess i owe you an apology. i wouldnt have believed it if i didnt see it with my own eyes. i always dismissed that theory as an old wives tale. lol

BeatAssassin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What is the big dela with removing vocals from track. It is so hard to remove vocals from a track without damaginf other elements. Most big name artist just recreate most of the sample. Even sometime do to the vocals. They sing part you may thing that's on a soul record but it not. Peace

LILW

ill o.g.
Sample inversion is that easy? Damn I'm gonna go do this to a couple of tracks when I get home.

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
on some real shit, the vocal removers only work for certain songs because they just get rid of the center of the track. Alot of tracks have panned vocals or harmonies but it works good on some shit ive sampled. I use the vocal remover called kareokeo, check it out its pretty good and its vst enabled

members online

No members online now.