Wanna know WHy alc is the best to ever do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

33LaRge

ill o.g.
1. Hes a humble hes not screamin in interviews braggin about all the joints hes done. (Kanye West, Ron Browz, DR PERIOD)
2. His beats R hotter than almost anyonr considering he uses 1 olD sampler.
3. HEs from the suburbs
4. He doesnt change with the the times hes stays true to what he believes
idk i just had to pay tribute to this man Carry on

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
1. Hes a humble hes not screamin in interviews braggin about all the joints hes done. (Kanye West, Ron Browz, DR PERIOD)
3. HEs from the suburbs

hes from the suburbs?........what the fuck...what does that have to do with anything lol

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
3. HEs from the suburbs

Alc is no doubt hot, but being the best basically for me the only criteria is how do the beats sound? it doesnt matter to me about how the producer acts or carries himself, its not really like the nba and anyhow most people i know love drama, competition and yes...running around saying your beats suck mine are the HoTTEST LOL jk...but alc is up there, check his style and check primo do some heavy research with you ears as far as techniques and flippage you might want to come back with your observations...LOL...and yeah being from the burbs or the inner city really does not qualify as something that makes the producer hot...

33LaRge

ill o.g.
u guys r missing it dudes r braggin that im from the hood i shot this dude i got shot 5X and hes not on that Being the best to do something has alot to do with how u carry yourself and his beats R hotter than anyonr check the resume and buy the cd's Hes crazy i want him to produce a full album cuz mobb deep is what is holding him back u got dudes usin way more gear and there shit aint even comin close To him Just b;aze isnt messin wit alc, or any of the so called super producers hima nd preimers styles r very similar to me the only diff is u can hear the diff in gear and mixng techniques but if they battled i give to ALC this man is gonna be alegend when he leaves point blank.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
u guys r missing it dudes r braggin that im from the hood i shot this dude i got shot 5X and hes not on that Being the best to do something has alot to do with how u carry yourself and his beats R hotter than anyonr check the resume and buy the cd's Hes crazy i want him to produce a full album cuz mobb deep is what is holding him back u got dudes usin way more gear and there shit aint even comin close To him Just b;aze isnt messin wit alc, or any of the so called super producers hima nd preimers styles r very similar to me the only diff is u can hear the diff in gear and mixng techniques but if they battled i give to ALC this man is gonna be alegend when he leaves point blank.

At the end of the day, everyone has their favourites. I like alchemist, but I would have to disagree when you compared him to Just. Both are different, and they are both great in their own way, apple and oranges anyone?

Ps. Please try and type with some correctness, it was hard to follow that.

Status
Not open for further replies.