Wanna see something "Spooky"?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

Check out your country or w/e and see what the spooks say about YOU!!

**************************************************************************************
Big Brother is Watching ...Big Brother is Watching ...Big Brother is Watching ...Big Brother is Watching ...
**************************************************************************************

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I dont get it.....................

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^^ Ahhhhhhhh
Now that IS spooky..

Nah the "spook" part is just thats its a cia data base about countries around the world.
Information that LOOKS boring is in fact interesting say if you you wanna overthrow a government or release a disease or W/E.
It's not exciting I guess, but then most of what the CIA does is ho hum on a day to day.
I was just bored and found it.. meh.. You got to admit I made it SOUND exciting though! lol

I think its interesting that you cant see it outside the US.

Some of the more interesting stats to me are what they actually care about to keep depending on the country, for instance they tell you what kind of drugs the population of which countries are hooked on.
Check out what WE are hooked on! lol Everything compared to everyone else.

T

The Arkitekt

Information that LOOKS boring is in fact interesting say if you you wanna overthrow a government or release a disease or W/E.

knowing the goverment, that information is probably wrong... im still convinced aliens landed in roswell

T

The Arkitekt

na i didnt mean its old, i meant they are probably just putting out wrong information