Want to join an annual beatmaking contest? Sydney, Australia Beatmakers

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
that dude making a beat around the 23 minute mark is doing some real dope shit and has been for atleast 10 minute straight...wish I saw more stuff like this in the streets of USA...one noise complaint and racist police officers would've shut this down in the town I live in...dope video man!

The guy in the black shirt?

Where are you in the US? Maybe try organizing something with others. Plan it out.

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This is something I would to do! Unfortunately the scene here sucks and there's only a couple of people near me on ILL. If anyone on here wants to do something like this (as an IllMuzik gathering), let me know!

@Bugsy Not to hijack your thread, just had to mention it. Continue...

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
I live in northern virginia about an hour and a half outside of Washington dc

@dBtheProducer Try reaching out to dudes you kick it with. its pretty much busking at this point. its a great way to promote and network with other artists.

This is something I would to do! Unfortunately the scene here sucks and there's only a couple of people near me on ILL. If anyone on here wants to do something like this (as an IllMuzik gathering), let me know!

@Bugsy Not to hijack your thread, just had to mention it. Continue...

@Fade - It's your site :up2:
Maybe do it with one of your mates, for now like a once a month thing. I'm pretty sure that you'll catch ears here and there.

members online