War - Aggressive Drill Beat - Lacrim X Pop Smoke X Fivio Foreign [+ FREE FLP / Project]

MichaelsLife

Created for a purpose
Battle Points: 5
Nice beat bro! The sound is really good and I like the melodies. The only thing I would say is it could use a bit more switch ups to keep things interesting. It was a bit repetitive, but really not a big deal cause a lot of vocal artists can keep things interesting on really simple beats. Nice work!

N-warbeatz

Beatmaker
Nice beat bro! The sound is really good and I like the melodies. The only thing I would say is it could use a bit more switch ups to keep things interesting. It was a bit repetitive, but really not a big deal cause a lot of vocal artists can keep things interesting on really simple beats. Nice work!
Thank You So Much Bro...:fire:

Hi @N-warbeatz, very good production as far as I'm concerned. Nice full round bass, good choice of sounds, melody fits the genre and perfectly reflects style of Pop Smoke. I can't say the same about that Fivio as I haven't heard of him but I assume his style has to be similar to Pop Smoke's if you decided to join them together. Clear mix, there are no things that are too loud or too quiet, everything is glued together and compliments each other. The only thing that I didn't like about this beat is the part between 1:34 and 1:48 when you added little change in 808. I don't know why but it kinda sounds out of tune to me. I don't have anything against the way you approached the arrangement as you switched things here and there and if this beat is meant to be rapped over then you have to leave space for a rapper and in my opinion your beat gives that space to artist. Overall, I like it. :)

N-warbeatz

Beatmaker
Hi @N-warbeatz, very good production as far as I'm concerned. Nice full round bass, good choice of sounds, melody fits the genre and perfectly reflects style of Pop Smoke. I can't say the same about that Fivio as I haven't heard of him but I assume his style has to be similar to Pop Smoke's if you decided to join them together. Clear mix, there are no things that are too loud or too quiet, everything is glued together and compliments each other. The only thing that I didn't like about this beat is the part between 1:34 and 1:48 when you added little change in 808. I don't know why but it kinda sounds out of tune to me. I don't have anything against the way you approached the arrangement as you switched things here and there and if this beat is meant to be rapped over then you have to leave space for a rapper and in my opinion your beat gives that space to artist. Overall, I like it. :)
Thank You So Much Broo , It Means A Lot...:fire: