Warping sampled drums with Ableton Live 8.2

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
LDB showing up out the blue jus in time to try n steal most helpful member? hehe jk
Nice vid yo

lol...it's only "helpful" if u use Ableton. I don't think many users are around ILL. I got more vids coming. The more I make them the better they'll get...lol..gotta get my speech pattern right.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Dp was saying just the other day he coldnt really see a need for timestretching, but there it is in a nutshell.

Everybody has there own way of doing things....but...timestretching imo is a hip hop producers dream come true. Made alot of crate diggers GO BACK create what was once damn near impossible.

I disagree, I can handle all that with just chopping.

It all depends on what type music u make. I maybe wrong but I don't think you're really into sampling the type of material most of us do. It's not a knock...I'm just saying judging on the music I've heard from u.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'll take time-stretch for $100, Alex.

I can chop...yes.....that is time consuming..... If I could timestretch and keep my workflow going and ONLY chop when it calls for chopping.....

BTW...that video is pretty damn awesome..... .. Good work on that vid..... I still won't use Ableton, though..... I love Maschine.

It's all about efficiency.....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I'll take time-stretch for $100, Alex.

I can chop...yes.....that is time consuming..... If I could timestretch and keep my workflow going and ONLY chop when it calls for chopping.....

BTW...that video is pretty damn awesome..... .. Good work on that vid..... I still won't use Ableton, though..... I love Maschine.

It's all about efficiency.....

Ski Beatz uses Ableton and Mashine...I would say he's more than EFFICIENT. Most people that move from Hardware a la the MPC can surely appreciate the work flow in Ableton. It's the closest thing 2 the Grand Imperial AKAI MASTER.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I use FL studio and Maschine...lmao

FL studio to time stretch my samples (if needed) =x

NOW THAT'S EFFICIENT!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I use FL studio and Maschine...lmao

FL studio to time stretch my samples (if needed) =x

NOW THAT'S EFFICIENT!

FL...the only software I'LL NEVER FUGGWIFF...just can't do it. Even though cats puttin' in work with it. I think because it's just TOO easy. Lex is making paper with it though. Looking at that dudes beat making vids put me to sleep it's so simple. His shitz bang though.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah....music comes from within.... He's killin it right now... I'm actually a fan of some of his work...that new Wale joint is pretty cool....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Yeah....music comes from within.... He's killin it right now... I'm actually a fan of some of his work...that new Wale joint is pretty cool....

It's a guarantee that dude already has people in the industry that groomed and got him in the door. Very seldom (especially these days) do cats just apppear out of nowhere and get in the game. I like most his beats as well. His shit is has alot of energy that alot of rappers these days need in order to spit the hard shit. He definitely got that on lock right now.