Warzone Beat Battle - April 2-3, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
@S3oulC1ty congrats on the win, well deserved. Your beats need some work on the mix/mastering side, besides that dope work!
@Delta_Nine cool beats, real close 2nd!!
Next time i'll enter, too busy making something for the 'beat this' competition. Youtube just keeps pulling out the hillbilly records for me.. Enough banjo for me for the next 20 years to come. :LOL:

Delta_Nine

Illa la muzika!!!
@Primz love the texture you added to "sunken". Really changes the flavor of the beat. Beats sound good as always.
@xoxo_daisy__ love that wonky swing. beats got stupid flavor. Big up on that strawberry letter joint. That record was actually the first ever vinyl I copped. Brothers johnson slaps!!
@S3oulC1ty congrats g. Nice beats. Drums were a little loud for me but really not that big a deal, beats were still dope.

@nottr thx for listening g, you be coming with heat too!

@Primz love the texture you added to "sunken". Really changes the flavor of the beat. Beats sound good as always.
@xoxo_daisy__ love that wonky swing. beats got stupid flavor. Big up on that strawberry letter joint. That record was actually the first ever vinyl I copped. Brothers johnson slaps!!
@S3oulC1ty congrats g. Nice beats. Drums were a little loud for me but really not that big a deal, beats were still dope.

@nottr thx for listening g, you be coming with heat too!
Thanx bro, it was a last min submission of beats really. Didnt think they would make round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.