Warzone Beat Battle - April 5-6, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahmi Mortals

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 39
@Fade what going on with the limiting? I just noticed when my kicks weren't punching thru and my track sounded flat and lifeless (loss of open and lift) compared to original Mp3 @same loudness? theres no normalization is this compression going on? Streaming like spotify normilize not compress like soundcloud were you master to that compression to compensate for lossy coding. I mean we upload in mp3 so there lost in that already, this is a real bummer. I killed it with mastering very loud with dynamics those kiks were killer, what a disappointment especially when judgment is on mixing and mastering skills as well. @Fade I just realized in my rant here that this limiting of the tracks info could be public if so please direct me to it so I know whats going on in the background, thanks. Or correct me if I'm wrong, its possible (getting old).

I just woke up @2pm was working on slow cooking all night for my sons birthday today he turns 19 Geezas lol. Sorry I didnt vote in this competition as I know votes help from different ears. I still listened to some of the tracks here and many great tracks I must say. Great work everyone. Congrats to the winner @Radin BR Music.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
*** illest o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
@Dahmi Mortals The only thing I do to all the tracks submitted is edit them equally so they're all at the same level. Some are really loud, others quiet. So I usually just amplify a bit and cut off the tracks that are over the time limit. I then save them all as MP3 192kbps. It might be a lower quality than what some submit, but I have to save space. I can't see how any of that could make your beat sound flat, especially just the kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

illmuzik on youtube

ProducerSpot UK Drill
ProducerSpot Narcos