Warzone Beat Battle - August 18-19, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats @SJAMBOK BEATS, dope beat man!

I just want to add that I apologise to all for my entry today. I sent it in and regretted it as I am so busy with life and kids right now that I barely get time to produce and ended up having a couple hours window for this and love being a part of this community. I have genuinely had a word with myself as I feel its kind of an insult to upload something I am not happy with myself just to enter a comp with you all.

Basically, wont happen again, don't care win or lose but we should NEVER upload a lame beat we are not happy with ourselves.

Curious if any of you have ever done this rushing in with a half arsed beat (due to time and life) just to be part of the beat comp? Kinda disappointed with myself for this one.
Ive uploaded half arsed beats many many times, just to take part. I have rushed beats that I started half an hour before upload starts.
We all make lame beats, life happens, just have to work with what we have.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Congrats @SJAMBOK BEATS, dope beat man!

I just want to add that I apologise to all for my entry today. I sent it in and regretted it as I am so busy with life and kids right now that I barely get time to produce and ended up having a couple hours window for this and love being a part of this community. I have genuinely had a word with myself as I feel its kind of an insult to upload something I am not happy with myself just to enter a comp with you all.

Basically, wont happen again, don't care win or lose but we should NEVER upload a lame beat we are not happy with ourselves.

Curious if any of you have ever done this rushing in with a half arsed beat (due to time and life) just to be part of the beat comp? Kinda disappointed with myself for this one.

Don't knock it... I've done it plenty times before... and won!

Often my beats I genuinely don't think will place end up winning.

And sometimes I'll enter the best beat in the world and it don't even make 5th.

I never know really what to make of it. And wonder how many commercial "album beats" would actually win battles here any more frequent than the beats we post.

And is this even a matter of whether we/the beat is good, and more a case of music is a numbers game of chucking enough shit at a wall until something sticks.

Don't take it personally.

Sincerely... the person who takes it seriously personally cause its definitely personal these personal fucking beats.

Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online