Warzone Beat Battle - August 20-21, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next battle will be from August 20-21st! See the information below.

***Note: This is the LAST Warzone of the 2020-2021 Season!!!

Signups

The signups will be on August 20th at 12pm ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we reach 16 contestants (whichever comes first).
Voting will be for 1 day, on August 21st at 12pm ET, where the results will be posted the same day.

Check out the Warzone ranks: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-battles/?cat=war

*Note: check out https://www.worldtimebuddy.com to find out the correct time difference for your timezone.

When you signup, you MUST upload all 4 of your beats. The upload page will close at 8pm ET!

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: NONE
Time Limit: 1 minute
Vocals Allowed: NO

Rounds
  • Round 1 will begin around 12pm ET.
  • Rounds 2, 3, and 4 will begin as soon as the votes are tallied from the previous round. Usually it's about 30-60 minutes between rounds.
  • All beats must be no longer than 1 minute (unless specified in a theme)!

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

warzone_flyer2021082021.jpg

Last edited:

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Think I submitted my best set of beats, I wont say its shit this time...
I got on fire for some odd reason last week, ya'll ever just get in that groove where everything kinda sticks?
Hitting Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Well, now I am droppin bombs on you bitches.
Dr Strangelove Movie GIF

Dang, Alvin's profile pic is super swaggy!!
Like a cross between Ron Jeremy and a Beegee.
Despite how much I regret looking ron jeremy up, that's one of the best descriptions of myself I've heard in a long while.
Nevertheless you a hater as well and you shall be crucified.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Ewww.

9 so far. Still 7 spots left. I hope we fill them since I'd like the last one to bang!
Maybe allow some to enter twice? Lol

Episode 8 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

btw before I go to sleep, @Face Valid you puttin some hot shit this one bro? I think if u win you'll place above 2GooD with like a 2 point gap.
I'm loving that profile pic you look like the son of MJ + Prince, basically music royalty.
I hadn't planned to enter. I've been busy with life admin and a wedding coming up.
But you've caught me after half a bottle of whiskey so I might submit some shit beats from the vault and just see what happens.
What's the worst that could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online