Warzone Beat Battle - August 23-24, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 550
@Seratos Fade will post a reply to this thread that will go "Round 1! Please vote" or something in that style and he will post the link to the first round. Besides it's not the time because it will begin at 1pm ET that means it will start in 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Undersound

Sound of the Underground
Battle Points: 17
I will never make trap beats, even if it means winning.

Sorry i could not vote, weekends are family busy.

Congrats to the winner.

KAMBOSLICE

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 200
YOO! Just got back from a fam jam..... thanks for the votes yall!! @Matt-D thanks bro, appreciate that a lot @Memento Beats lol , trust me man rnd 3 is always crucial... shout out @DEEZ BEATZ at his jam..... stay away anytime homie !! lol.. and yo @Undersound ...thanks bro, but why would you have to make trap to win??? Dope beats is dope beats!! and you got heat ! Good battle gang!! til next time, peace

Vossi Beats

Rap Addict
Battle Points: 115
YOO! Just got back from a fam jam..... thanks for the votes yall!! @Matt-D thanks bro, appreciate that a lot @Memento Beats lol , trust me man rnd 3 is always crucial... shout out @DEEZ BEATZ at his jam..... stay away anytime homie !! lol.. and yo @Undersound ...thanks bro, but why would you have to make trap to win??? Dope beats is dope beats!! and you got heat ! Good battle gang!! til next time, peace
Congrats with the win bro!
And i totalt agree, dope beats is dope beats. Whatever the label of style or genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

illmuzik on youtube

Beat This! Competition
ProducerSpot MIDI Melody
ProducerSpot Hard 808 Trap
Beat This! Competition