Warzone Beat Battle - August 24-25, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuzikMakerz

I make music, not beats
Battle Points: 17
eh, whatever order they upped in is fine with me. Not too concerned about it. Now i know for future reference. Thanks for the help.

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Yea, usually your worst beat outta ur 4 (of course in your mind etc) shud or wud be best served up round 1 imo...But one question i forget about...The round 2 beat, if win that round, does that beat go to round 3 or is the round 3 beat used? Forgot if the beats carried over into rounds lmao...Im 90% sure they dont tho! So not completely dumb on that topic lmao, just makin sure, cuz made few changes in rounds with no carry overs in mind lol

there is Always some people posting here about how they missed the battle ...

If you wanna know how I missed it , i waited for the signups for about 6 hours , checking the forum once an hour till 20 mins before the signups , then i had to go . and about 15 mins ago i came back .

shocro

Yea, usually your worst beat outta ur 4 (of course in your mind etc) shud or wud be best served up round 1 imo...But one question i forget about...The round 2 beat, if win that round, does that beat go to round 3 or is the round 3 beat used? Forgot if the beats carried over into rounds lmao...Im 90% sure they dont tho! So not completely dumb on that topic lmao, just makin sure, cuz made few changes in rounds with no carry overs in mind lol
Don't do that! If you lose Round 1 you won't be in any of the upper brackets, which means you won't win, except maybe the Bronze.
Oh shit! My bad, i thought everyone past round 1 basically lmfao Have no clue why thought that! SHIT! I told ya that order cuz wanted worst 1st round...time change it back to how it was when i first sent it? lmfao!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@shocro Your beat only gets carried over if you don't have one for that round. So let's say you have round 1, you move on, then if you don't have a round 2 beat, I'll use your round 1 beat.

Round 1, everyone moves on, but you still have to win Round 1! If you lose, then Round 2 is like you have a 2nd chance, but you still won't win. Basically, in order to win either Diamond or Platinum, you have to have won every round.

If you look at rounds 2 and 3, there's the lighter green and darker green (upper/lower brackets).

@shocro & @MuzikMakerz and everybody else who enters the Warzone..all of your beats have to be strong and you must win every round period... that's the object of the game.. Platinum and Diamond is the goal.. everything else is just a pat on the back and thanks for playing, better luck next time..lol. But on the positive note...being in the Top 5 out of 16 is really cool..and bragging rights... I take what I can get cause with the beatmaker we have here at Illmuzik, that's an awesome accomplishment.

Last edited:

shocro

@shocro Your beat only gets carried over if you don't have one for that round. So let's say you have round 1, you move on, then if you don't have a round 2 beat, I'll use your round 1 beat.

Round 1, everyone moves on, but you still have to win Round 1! If you lose, then Round 2 is like you have a 2nd chance, but you still won't win. Basically, in order to win either Diamond or Platinum, you have to have won every round.

If you look at rounds 2 and 3, there's the lighter green and darker green (upper/lower brackets).
aight, got it - not sure how busy you get, (seems like alot tp keep up with with tons users submitting beats etc!) BUT wut if i asked u if u had time before warzone, to do quick run thru on my 4, take the worst one in your opinion, use other 3 - Round 1- Beat 1 Round 2- Beat 2 Round 3- Beat 3 Round 4- Beats 3 if win round 3...i feel like im askin far too much tho tbh lmao, just dont wanna start warzone with sucky beat (or imo relatively sucky cuz unfinished n cuda been far better with time) I subbed one beat called Falling Angels (noone will know which, no beat is named in contest, only members names) cud u use that in m=round 1 for me? And if are able to peep any beats (tho also seems like some form of one uppance in contest by getting contest mod to listen to my beat in choose etc SO, instead of listeing to any, cud just use Falling Angels 1st? go from there? however order i sent em, or u currently have it - my bad for so much favor asking, changing, etc...promise u im not tryin make it more difficult, jus wanna decent shot ;) Yet to win, or get even close to winning, any battles, even wit beats that imo i thought were dope af lmfao...but then hear others' n im like FUCK ME! lmao

shocro

@shocro & @MuzikMakerz and everybody else who enters the Warzone..all of your beats have to be strong and you must win every round period... that's the object of the game.. Platinum and Diamond is the goal.. everything else is just a pat on the back and thanks for playing, better luck next time..lol. But on the positive note...being in the Top 5 out of 16 is really cool..and bragging rights... I take what I can get cause with the beatmaker we have here at Illmuzik, that's an awesome accomplishment.
True...i need start holding that mindset..do not put out if not up to par! Like i mentioned in rant earlier, i often dont take time to finish beats, or atleast work em till theyre dope af in my head, as if its the dopest shit out atm lol Thats really the point of producing! I need to really work on working longer, n harder n finishing each beat in this manner, with this mindset..(fade in or out, leave many parts unmixed and/or unmastered, no fx and/or atmos etc) Many times i send some n know its either just ok, or cud be something amazing by simply going back in, routing each channel on master, adding effects, maybe adding that one sound or sample that cud give it the boost and the oomph i seek with each beat - Far too often I use beats that i kinda like, but has no oomph or anything special

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1
Sorry for being behind the 8 ball, but I’m trying to grasp the format still. R these 4 beats that u have made anytime, all submitted at once? As in, there is no real criteria other than the length? Sorry again if the question seems dumb... I’m a new guy. :help:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sorry for being behind the 8 ball, but I’m trying to grasp the format still. R these 4 beats that u have made anytime, all submitted at once? As in, there is no real criteria other than the length? Sorry again if the question seems dumb... I’m a new guy. :help:
For the Warzone it's just submit whatever beats you have and the time limit is 1 minute per beat. The only thing is to keep vocal snippets and stuff like that (movie clip talking for example) - to a minimum. We want to showcase the beat, not a bunch of stuff on top of it. In other words, it's not a DJ mix or compilation of sorts. Just your beat. This applies to ALL the battles on here though.

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1
For the Warzone it's just submit whatever beats you have and the time limit is 1 minute per beat. The only thing is to keep vocal snippets and stuff like that (movie clip talking for example) - to a minimum. We want to showcase the beat, not a bunch of stuff on top of it. In other words, it's not a DJ mix or compilation of sorts. Just your beat. This applies to ALL the battles on here though.
Got it. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.